+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 325 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike and all my future JV Notify friends,

Iv'e been dabbling with IM for about 8 years now, it all started with the onset of the global recession. At the time I was a Production Manager for a Global Manufacturer and thought I was set for life. Talk about a major reality check! Since then I've decided to take my destiny into my own hands. After spending many years and a substantial ammount of money gaining an understanding of the ins and outs of IM, I have come to the conclusion that I want nothing to do with the main revenue streams, which seem to consist of fleecing new IMers by introducing one new money making sensation after another. Instead I have decided to focus my efforts on developing a service that provides quality training, which will arm those people wishing to embark on a online career with the tools and knowledge that they will require.

Due to this I have spent many weeks and months browsing the net looking for the best way to get my message out whilst also gaining new friends and hopefully JV partners on a site where combined knowledge and experience was shared to the benefit of all.

Sorry to be so long winded and I look forward to sharing past and future experiences with you all.
    Access Tutorial Videos With Your Free Membership!
    http://newfreevideotutorials.com/

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Geoff ...

Your gameplan is most certainly admirable ... prior to getting into JV Brokering back in 2003, I was a pretty well know IM Start Up Consultant, and a daily goal was delivering actual usable content as opposed to pitching one bright shiny object after another. It was hard work ... but gratifying when you were told you made a difference.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike and members,

My name is Ivan. I've started learning how to work on my own website back in 2003. I was very active for a few years, tried many many things, bought many programs and memberships, but never was able to monetize my efforts. Then in 2009 I opened my own specialty bakery (I was a competitive natural bodybuilder) - this was a lot of manual labor.. and not what I've imagined for myself. Now I am back to the Internet and I totally enjoy the freedom it gives you... And, freedom is one of the few things that I truly cherish in life (coming from a former communist country and being trained to be a communist leader as a young student).

So, that's it. Oh, I will have my own program (fitness-related) on Clickbank soon and I hope I will be able to partner with other members when ready to release it. Until then, just learning and helping others promote their products.

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone,

My name is Nate Aye, and I'm from Chicago, IL (western suburbs). So a little about me:

I served in the USMC for 4 years, then did some high-threat protection work overseas. I also competed in MMA for a few years and that got me into personal training. I've had my own gym for the last 4 years and started to study marketing in order to help grow my business.

I've had a few ups and downs and realized the need to have multiple streams of income. I have developed some pretty awesome training programs and philosophies and used them to accomplish quite a bit as an athlete.

In the last few years, I have competed in crossfit, strongman, and this past spring, I was on NBC/G4tv's "American Ninja Warrior" where I qualified in the top 100 in the nation to compete in the Las Vegas finals.

I am looking to launch my first salvo in the fitness/ muscle-building niche in the coming months and I hope to contribute here when I can. I unfortunately do not have ton of time to hang around forums and whatnot, but I know I have to reach with a giving hand.

I really like the vibe here compared to other boards, and wish everyone else here massive success!

In relentless pursuit,

Nate

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nate ..

Sounds like you've had some incredible experiences, and add the fact that we're always looking for solid Health + Wellness, Health + Fitness field related content, I'm hoping you're able to find some time here and there to share with us.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all,

My name is Kimberly, single mom of two amazing daughters. Have decided to take a huge leap of faith and left the corporate world to be home with my girls. So, now I need to try to make a go at working from home and still providing an amazing life for my girls. We, at this point have had a great life I have just been absent a lot working non stop to make sure they have everything they needed.

So, I am here for help. I have two products that I just got approved on clickbank and I need help to market them. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kimberly

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello JVNP Family,
    My name is Mike Currie from Maryland, USA and Ive been involved in Internet Marketing for the past 7 months. After
    trying out different ventures I found IM and realize this is my passion since im a techie at heart. Im looking to launch my first product next month and I hope to network with as many folks as I can here on this site to grow business relationships, and can already see that members of this site are very helpful and most of all professional.

To Your Success,
    Mike Currie
    Guiding online entrepreneurs to make profits online and empower themselves through personal development. http://www.mikecurrie.net

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Kimberly + Mike, welcome to JVNP 2.0.

IMHO, everyone that intends on using JV Marketing to grow their business needs to make creating new JV relationships a regular part of their day to day operations. And the best way to attract them is give of yourself, first ... give in the way of informational content, helpul advice, and by supporting those you wish to have supporting you when your launch comes around. The more qualified and credible you present yourself as, the more likely you'll win admiration and support ... always make sure your house is in order before inviting others in.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
    Hello Mike and members,

My name is Ivan. I've started learning how to work on my own website back in 2003. I was very active for a few years, tried many many things, bought many programs and memberships, but never was able to monetize my efforts. Then in 2009 I opened my own specialty bakery (I was a competitive natural bodybuilder) - this was a lot of manual labor.. and not what I've imagined for myself. Now I am back to the Internet and I totally enjoy the freedom it gives you... And, freedom is one of the few things that I truly cherish in life (coming from a former communist country and being trained to be a communist leader as a young student).

So, that's it. Oh, I will have my own program (fitness-related) on Clickbank soon and I hope I will be able to partner with other members when ready to release it. Until then, just learning and helping others promote their products.

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself.

Ivan, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... sorry I skipped you, but better late than never.

As I've mentioned before, we can always use more quality content ... but the niche related variety is even more welcome, as we expand more and more into popular niches ... so please don't be a stranger.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Joshua here I come from New Zealand, currently living in London, United Kingdom.

Loving internet marketing and hope to get to know you guys better!

Joshua
    Discover the Fastest way to make alot of cash & build a responsive list

www.simplelaunchformula.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 325 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231271321 ... LastLast