My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, "UK" Kay ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The guy you've never heard of

Hi Guys,

My background's in psychology and consumer studies. Worked as product initiator for several startup companies until teaming up with Brad McCain in 2006 to seek our fortunes online. Haven't looked back since.

We started off in affiliate marketing and quickly became ClickBank Elite Affiliates - among the top 100 CB affs worldwide (we shut down most of our affiliate operations since then and aren't amongst the elite any more - but at the time it was a blast).

I'm the guy you've never heard of - but some of you might know my business partner Brad McCain, as while I kept low he was the front-man for our first product Blackhat Codebreaker. BHCB was the original CPA content locker, is used by tens of thousands of IMers worldwide(!), and isn't really blackhat - but unfortunately the "Blackhat" image had it spread like wildfire in blackhat forums and file sharing sites, so most copies used are hacked (beware - some contain malware or bleeding the CPA links).

Since this was a major blow we tried fighting the file sharers, but for every site closed two others popped up. We had Google remove their sites from the SERPS, only to find two weeks later that others have replaced them on 1st page. The end result was that we halted product development (although we WILL launch a new and highly improved version of our premium codebreaker CPA Convert in the upcoming months) and we moved our focus elsewhere.

SO why am I here for?
    The easy answer would be "to help launch two new products we have in the pipeline" but that would be half the truth. The main reason I'm here is - to learn! Sure, we're doing fine and I feel blessed to be living in this age of internet marketing - but we've been looking through slits and doing things our own way for too long. Time to go to school again - roll up the sleeves, attend the forums, participate, improve - and hopefully bring huge prosperity to both you and us.

Cheers,
    Liam
    Last edited by Liam Laurie; 11-09-2012 at 05:40 AM. Reason: ADD

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Liam ... seems like a potential learning experience for all, looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Hello, What's up, Hey, Yo, Ahem, "Cough",

Just joined this joint, ya'll making money? Where is the bathroom?

Ok, lets get serious, I bring unremarkable writing skills and an lackadaisical desire to earn money, been trying so long I just don't ....

So, lets give Joint Venture a try, should be fun, right!
    Last edited by jay davis; 11-10-2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: got serious
    Jay was here then he went to write a blog post at Pecunify.com. He may return but he won't be the same as he changes every second.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi weryone, I am Lloyd from Jamaica. Hope to have a cool journey here

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome, Jay + Lloyd, to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Mike and all you Joint Venturers,

Just joined the site in order to both learn more about the world of JVs and of course, to launch my upcoming courses (but more of those anon).

Looking forward to learning from the community and contributing to it where I can.

Thanks for creating this community Mike. I'm really impressed already and I've only been here an hour!

James

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, James ... and thanks much for the props.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Whats Up everyone!
    My name is Angel Cruz, and im a 21 year old entrepreneur who has been in the internet marketing niche since I was 17.
    I joined this forum to understand and apply Jvz while also contributing to the community in any way I can. I hope to meet some awesome people who share similar interests as my self. Lets go out there and make things happen instead of waiting! Cheers to all

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Angel ... feel free to get interactive.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 325 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270320 ... LastLast