+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 325 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Amy ... and thanks for following up, Terry.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Joseph Sam Here!
    My name Joseph Sam from Indonesia. I am a newbie of Internet Marketing (products review). Looking forward a nice share and partnership to make success together.
    Thanks for read

Best Regards
    Joseph

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,

Jeremy Kennedy here. I'm a product creator in the IM/Social media niche. I've been pursuing IM for around 4 years now. Some of you may have seen or promoted some of my G+ software products before.

I'm here to grow my network of connections. I am a part of a few IM masterminds and thought JVNotify Pro would be a great place to expand my online social circles.

But enough about me, I'm interested in you. I'd love to build some mutually beneficial relationships here...I can do all kinds of crazy goodness and I offer my help and support to anyone who asks of it.

Let me know how I can help you and I'll do likewise.

Thank you all for reading, here's to long lasting success.

Regards,
    Jeremy Kennedy

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey there, I'm Nancy Saunders and I just joined JV Notify Pro. I left the mortgage industry and started my journey in Internet Marketing last November. It's been an interesting learning curve but I found some great resources which pointed me here. I'm still getting my feet wet so I am glad I am here and seeing some familiar names.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all, I'm Karen. I gave up my career in resource planning in March to make a living full time online and as a web designer. I'm here to share knowledge and experience and meet new people to network with.
    Coming soon: Quickfire Posters - Turbo Charge Your Social Posting!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Joseph, Jeremy, Nancy + Karen ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

The best way to take advantage of the JV relationship building potential a platform like JVNP 2.0 offers is to try to find even a few minutes a day to spend posting, replying and following what's going on. You don't have to live here to benefit from it ... just make the time you spend here count, and be as consistent in frequenting it as your business day allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hellllo Notify Friends

I am Lyfe and wanted to come join your awesome community and make new friends and share ideas!

I've been making money online for many years now...(left my regular job years ago yaaaa lol.

Thanks to my ventures online I am now able to travel around the world and be free....

I also like to give back and help others so they can have the freedom they deserve as well...

See you soon!

Lyfe

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lyfe ..

Looking forward to reading your contributions ... and promise to stay away from making any corny Lyfe/Life references.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello JVNotify Community!

I'm new to the IM world, my background is in e-commerce development and e-com marketing, particularly in Paid SEM. I'm hoping this will be a natural transition for me. My beautiful wife and I own and operate a medium sized e-commerce store, and I work full time as the Director of Marketing at another larger e-com store, (hopefully for not to much longer).

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, if you think any of my background or knowledge in e-com could benefit you, by all means, please ask. I'm sure I will learn a lot from everyone here, and I'm happy to reciprocate in any way that I can.

Regards,

James

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great to be here! :-)

Hello Everyone!

I'm fairly new to the informational marketing world. I have been an entrepreneur most of my adult life. I just sold my sports nutrition store in May 2012. I am a student/coach, professional speaker in the Personal Performance world. I am very interested in creating win/win relationships in the informational marketing world. I am looking forward to learning a lot in this forum and also sharing my business or personal wisdom with anyone that it might help. I am very excited to this next chapter in my life!

To Your Success,

Dave Daley
    Dave Daley
    dave@davedaleyenterprises.com
    DaveDaleyEnterprises.com
    "Learn to Live Life on Your Terms!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 325 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221261311 ... LastLast