+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 325 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Amy, Kane + Gregory ... Welcome To JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike and everyone here on JVNP 2.0

I have been in IM for a while now, both as an product creator and affiliate.
    Also a member (below the horizon) here for some time. Time to get up now though.

I am accelerating, bot my ambitions and time effort, in marketing and right now in my way to learn from
    the master, Willie Crawford, to go the JV Broker path.

Looking forward to make lots of new friends here, as well as say hello to some "old" ones too.

Stefan

As an apprentice of Willie Crawford I am on my path to be a highly trained JV Broker. For further information, please contact me.
    Stefan Sandin
    LinkedIn

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello

Hello to all!!! This is my first visit. I am eager to learn more about affiliate marketing as I just started. If anyone can offer up any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all!

Mina

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Stefan + Shamina ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Good afternoon,

This my first visit post to your site. I am really finding this entire area of the internet to be truly fascinating.

Here is the brief history of how I came here. I have worked in the security field for almost 20 years - in the military, state law enforcement and private sector.

I was watching our local news and saw a lady talking about her home being broken into. It was really heart breaking to hear what happened. She seemed to have all of the same misconceptions that my family members did about how to protect a home. What started out as some notes for my family members, turned into page after page of information. After handing this to several colleagues, who provided even more input, this lead me to where I am today almost 1 year later. My goal is to help others protect their family.

With all of that said, my knowledge is on the security side and not on the marketing side. From reading these posts, WoW - there are some really smart people looking to help others. It seems this is a good place for me to be. I look forward to meeting and working with others. The fun is in the journey.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, David.

Whether Online or Off, there's a segment of the population that's going to have an interest in learning more about something you already have knowledge of. Finding them, helping them find you ... and satisfying that need is the basis of information marketing, and in very high demand.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,
    My name's Clive Hitchcock from Norwich UK. I've bben trying to make money online for sometime but not got anywhere. I'm being mentored by Alex Jeffreys now in his inner circle and feel I'm starting to focus on the right things. Look forward to hooking up with everyone and hopefully being of some help.

Cheers
    Clive

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone. I am an experienced marketer with three click bank products. My new product called Linked into action, which is a Linkedin video course, has been converting from 10 to 25% on free Webinars. I have had good luck with JVs with small business owner lists. I am here to meet more JVs and learn from everyone. Thanks.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Clive and Dan ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Everyone,
    My name's Carl, I reside in Chicago, IL, and I'm a newbie to Internet Marketing. I've been here on the site for almost a week now and I'm truly amazed at all of the information I've come across so far!!! And I can honestly say that I'll be here for a while...keep upthe excellent work!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 325 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast