Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, King KGO ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mike and All JVPro Team, Michael Griffiths here from My Small Business Marketing Guru. I live in Sydney Australia and have 6 businesses across a range of industries. The biggest reason for being on this site is to create win/win situations with others. We have our own big databases and clients with big databases and amazing products. I'm very big on networking, learning about others and trying to find ways to help others at the same time.

Our businesses include an online and offline marketing agency with clients in Australia, USA and London. A self development and life coaching business. Health nutrition product business, a telecommunications business with VOIP and a skincare and cosmetics business that distributes product around Australia.

I love blogging on both marketing and personal development on our websites and provide insights daily on our social media platforms.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know others on this site, their products and what they are looking to achieve to create win/win outcomes for all.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome ro JVNP 2.0, Michael.

Looking forward to reading you contribitions, particularly that which is based on your experiences in the niches mentioned that we have categories for, but could sure use a fresh conetnt infusion.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike and all JVpro Folks,

Amy Balti here, I was a little overwhelmed in the beginning but it finally worked out and I'm a JVPRO member now!
    I'm looking forward to be an active member here, and meet great like minded people in the general IM niches specially in the softwares development area as I'm a software enthusiast myself, anything that make my life easier, I'm all for it.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to see you finally took the plunge and introduced yourself, Amy ... and looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, I just joined here!

I'm a nutritionist, researcher and professional health & fitness writer in the off-line world. At the moment I'm taking a short career break and I got interested in publishing an ebook online. I'm very glad for all the resources available on jvnotifypro to show the ropes to newbies in IM like me. I hope I can also help others using my skills and knowledge in the health sector.

Best wishes,
    Manuel

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Manuel ... we can no doubt use fresh content in the Health niche category, so please feel free to share your expertise.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Smile

Hello Everyone...My name is Amy Thompson. I am a Joint Venture Broker with JV Fast Start. I am looking forward to working with as many people as possible. Feel free to connect with me and see what we can do together.
    Amy Thompson
    Joint Venture Broker
    JV Fast Start

Skype Id: amythompsonjv
    Phone: +1 618 698 7139
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/amythompsonjv

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys, Kane here, I've been into Affiliate marketing for several years now, and have recently decided to take the plunge and maybe put my own product together. Found my way here through recommendation, and i look forward to promoting some of your launches, networking, and hopefully make some new friends with similar business interests as myself.

Cheers!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Gregory here i have been in internet marketing for 4 years and this is my first time trying a jv partnership ,i,m excited and a bit nervous,don,t want to step on any toes,still looking around and getting famillar with the site. hoping for a long and rewarding relationship.

gregtrying
    gmtrying

+ Reply to Thread
Page 208 of 325 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258308 ... LastLast