+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 325 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Eric ..

I recommend a little more intro and a little less self promotion in this area ... but I do enjoy your enthusiasm.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Mike, sounds good to me.

I am still learning where it is okay and not okay to promote my business on this forum.

Feel free to let me know if I overstep the boundaries!
    Brand New, Evergreen JV Launch in 2012 for Wordpress Users...
    Get unique, hand written content straight to your Wordpress blog!
    Affiliates, sign up and start earning 75 percent commissions right on launch day...
    http://www.wpcontentexchange.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi my name is Rich Henderson and I have been "working" full time online for 6 years now. Most of this time as an affiliate marketer using blogs for physical products from CJ, Amazon and eBay. I recently hired 4 members of staff to take over the day to day running of my blog "empire", lol, to leave me free to concentrate on creating products related to all my experiences and testing over the past 6 years.

Look forward to making mutually beneficial relationships with other members

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Rich ... I'm sure you'll have NP building new JV relationships with your successful, established self and product brands. Feel free to share your expertise as you find time.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone! Dave from the Jersey Shore here.

I became a semi-retired Union Electrician about 4 years ago because the work
    picture was that bad. Since then I have "worked" in internet marketing with less than stellar results.
    Basically trial and error learning, but experience non the less. I hope I can contribute even a small
    portion of what I know I can take away from here. I'm looking forward to making new partnerships.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Small world, David ... I'm a life long Jersey Boy, and my big brother used to co-own Bayshore Electric back in the day.

Have you ever considered putting together a web site and newsletter for apprentice electricians? ... or is it too much a livliehood and less a passion to carry over to the Net?

Anyhoo ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone, my name is Amy Harrop. I've been doing internet marketing for the last 4 years, and have been getting more into product development and creation recently. I' am also a writer and publisher and look forward to getting to know people here and learning from the forums.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello my name is Stefan Hoermann and together with Terra Goeres (Ex clickbank manager and Apex program leader for 10 years) and Mikail Soloview , we did huge launches like fapturbo the very first forex robot or 100percentwinners, sports arbitrage software.. hope to meet many new friends here make great connections and become part of the family... feel free to get in touch skype: steve25m
    --------------------------------
    the original forex robot Fapturbo
    http://www.fapturbo.com/affiliates.html

Zcode software that identifies winning picks and puts every las vegas handicapper to shame
    http://www.zcodesystem.com/affiliates.html

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Amy + Stefan ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Shaun Johnson

Hello, my name is Shaun Johnson. I have just recently dove into the idea of making money by online marketing. I'm really interested in making a full-time living with affiliate maketing. I appreciate any suggestions anyone has!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 325 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast