+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 325 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    HI. I work a full time for a medical company as an machine operator and I am an affiliate of clickbank, linkshare, getresponse and amazon. I am still learning about email marketing and mobile marketing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everybody, glad to be part of a great forum site. I will be learning and hope to contribute to this community of like minded people.

All have a great day.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Guys

I am a web-master and internet marketing manager for Hospitals which are based in France and Belgium but mainly targeting clients from the UK and mainland Europe.

As a part of my work I have developed several software programs to help with SEO for the sites I work for but have in the past also shared these programs with other internet marketers via jv partnerships.

I have however not been active in this area for a couple of years due to work commitments but I am currently in the final stage of development a new program which I hope to finish soon and share with members of this forum.

I look forward to becoming an active member of the community

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Linda, Jake + Geoff ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. Sorry I'm late with the Welcome Wagon ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    What's up everyone. Harris Fellman here... checking things out. I'm a long time internet marketer - had a number of products back in the day (Site Stealer, PeelAwayAds, Coup de Twitter, Your Instant Site, and uhh many many more!)

Currently focusing on some JV Brokering and JV Managing for some IM sites and also a personal development site. But if ya don't know me .. I'm a funny mo fo with mad skills. Copywriting, Sales Funnels, Videos, Social Media, Email Marketing... ohhhh I dunno - you name it, I know it. Looking forward to maybe helping out a bit around here.

I call myself a "Digital Marketing Magician" on my Linked In page. LOL

Peace,
    ---
    Harris Fellman
    Digital Marketing Magician
    http://IMEntourage.com
    http://HarrisFellman.com
    "harrisfellman" on FB, Gmail, Skype, Twitter, & Pinterest

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi JVNP2!

It's a-been a-while, I was fairly active under a different JVNP name last year, however a switch of company and a new JVNP I.D and here I go again.
    I also stopped coming back after the update to JVNP2, I have no clue why, but after coming back today out of curiosity I was happy to see that JVNP was even better than before, the community seems very active and helpful. It's great to see the old Rob Toth posts and even seeing Mikes face again brings a smile to mine.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to helping out the community in anyway I can, here's a bit of background about my area..

I'm Rob, previous work experience as a JV manager and JV broker in the IM space (my services are still available but I am now putting more focus on my own business needs).
    I have my own products based around member sites.
    I'm always looking to connect and network with IMers and the like, contact details should be in my .sig below.

Thanks,

RobbieTT

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Harris

wondered when you'd show up

Nice to see you in here, I know you from the "old days". Did many a JV with you when you were an "active" product producer and promoter.

Looking forward to see what your up to next, cos if you are in here now you must have something up your sleeve to surprise us all with !!

oh and if you want to get your teeth in to a new jv project take a look at the link under my sig... could be right up your street !!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi JVNP fellows !

I don't remember if I ever introduced myself really, as I've been a member for a long time, but never saw the value JVNP could give me... I know now !

So here I am...

My name is Andre Stoelinga, owned 2 businesses offline up till a few years ago, started in several hot niches (back then) and did pretty well. Then I finally had the guts to participate (or try to) in the IM/MMO market. Now THAT'S another world...

When I signed up here on JVNP (old version...) I thought what I had in mind would be out of reach for me. Then at some point I realized I have to be persistant, keep learning and get to know fellow entrepreneurs. There's no short term success...you have to build credibility and relationships for the long run. That's what I've been focusing on lately and I can see the effect.

I'm glad to be part of this community and I'll definitely be more active here from now on. Too many disappointments in so many other places... I can certainly see that I can learn (and hopefully add value) here. You can almost taste this community is serious...compared to what I'm used to.

Looking forward to joining more convo's and discussions here and to learn.
    Nice to meet you all !

Andre

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Forum Entrepreneurs, this is Carina from London, UK checking in and waving the Royal flag on behalf of our Queen. Very happy to be making my debut and looking forward to connecting with everybody. A very good day to you all!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone! New guy here. My name is Eric Conklin.

Little bit of info about me:

I just recently lost my job working for an SEO company. It was sad, but life goes on. I see it as a blessing in disguise while I endeavor to take back control of my own time and wealth.

As far as products go, I have one in the mix to launch in the next month or so. It's a wordpress plugin designed to deliver hand written content to a Wordpress blog. The articles will come from real buyers on a real marketplace and will be a huge time saver for buyers and a huge money maker for writers. I am confident this will yield me some success on this forum in terms of establishing me as a quality product creator.

I will give out 75 percent commissions and offer recurring monthly commissions with a great video sales page for those interested ;-).

Anyways, hope you guys can help me launch and help us both make some money. I'll be setting up my recruitment page this afternoon here and hope we can do business together real soon. Thanks all!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 325 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast