+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 325 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey John, I am new to the Forum. Looking for ways to make our launch accessible to everyone here- , is launching this Thursday. They are letting JV's take the mobile apps for a test drive prior to the launch!

Thanks
    Jeff
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 12-12-2011 at 10:13 AM. Reason: No outgoing links, or duplicate posts. Off to a rough start, Jeff!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi Jeff,

Good to meet you! I do Adswaps all the time. Please see my blog post here on the forum for more info

Cheers,
    John

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Big John ... glad to have you 'officially' aboard, and looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone, glad to be here. Am looking forward to working together in the near future if possible.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Rome ... welcome to JVNP 2.0, and glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone,

I've had the IM bug for three years! What a great industry to be a part of, where people help people achieve. I love the can-do attitude that counters the media negativity, constantly reminding us our opportunities in this economy are nil.

I'm looking forward to connecting with others who believe in paying-it-forward, sharing our knowledge, to help counter the steep learning curve that unsettles so many newbies. I feel blessed to be part of this new way of doing business. It's a win-win for everyone.

Best,
    Jason
    Last edited by Jason Sherwood; 01-04-2012 at 04:54 PM.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    What Jason said! Lol. I could use some forward paying myself. I am a newbie to this game as well. I am learning it takes more to make it than just having the most incredible solutions to people's problems. You have to get them to notice and that can be difficult in this day and age. But persistence and belief is everything. Man, I remember the dog days of the Great Recession. Think getting turned away countless times trying to flip hamburgers. There are not many things to make you feel more worthless. However, I am a fighter and a learner. So I fight, learn, and believe! This will work. I know what I have and I know who I am. The world belongs to overcomers. So let's overcome together, learn and share ideas. If you want to know how to lose 30 to 60 lbs. of real and abnormal fat safely in about a month, talk to me. If you know more than I do about IM, talk to me. I am on the verge of great things, but so are you guys. Lets prove the old saying right that the worst economies produce the wealthiest people. Good luck to you all and thanks for having and sharing with me.
    NewNovaWellness.webs.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jason ... and thanks for following up, Michael.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello and Good Day everyone!

My name is Danny Brown. To be honest im new to online work only a year in. I have had wonderful experiences and hopefully ill meet and gain new wonderful ones. Id like to find someone to work with to help me learn the ins and outs so i can "help US" as Mike says.

Bless.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, I'm Neil, a radio presenter, and internet marketer from London.

Just a quick note to say hi, and introduce myself.
    Bringing the power of radio and audio marketing
    to your online biz.

Grab this- FREE!

www.thepodcastersbible.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 325 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast