Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lefteris ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome Lefteris! You will find this a very rewarding community with a goldmine of great info and great people! See you on the forums!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool Hello all, Dan Cullen here!

No, I'm not the Australian cricketer. I'm an Electrical Engineer who focused on software development for the past 20 years. I have been specializing in the telecommunications field but now that I'm getting ready to retire I think I'd like to make a bunch of money in Internet Marketing since that is something I can do from my sailboat or the beach. Although I plan to focus on marketing, I'm always ready to consider a challenging software development project.. I'm still a newbie at the IM game but supremely overconfident. After all, in the words of a fellow Canadian:

“One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in.”
    - Wayne Gretzky

Good luck and success to al.l
    Dan

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dan ... it sounds like you have the right attitude, no doubt, and that's a great start.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool

Hello Everyone, my name is Kenworth Peters. I am from Dominica an island in the Caribbean, no it's not the Dominican Republic... Presently I live in the Netherland Antilles also in the Caribbean but owned by the Netherlands.

To be more exact I live in St. Maarten, which is part of the Netherland Antilles. Very happy to be here to learn from and become like you awesome bunch of Marketers, as I endeavor to take my business to the next level.

Looking forward to become a part this community. Blessings to all.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Front of my computer somwhere in the French West Indies
    My Thumbs Up

Talking Hi All !

My name is Barthélémy , i'm a French guy and i'm really happy to be part of this great community . I have heard some great things about this site so can't wait to get things moving! Since a year ago ,i'm a full time webmaster as affiliate with differents networks.

I'm glad to see an Internet Marketer from Sint Maarten ! It is certainly a coincidence, because I also live in Sint Maarten (French side).

I'm looking forward to learning and sharing ideas with everyone.

Nice to meet you, Guys and Girlz.
    Regards.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool Happy to be here!

Hi everyone My name is Greg, Just wanted to drop in and Introduce myself to the community.
    Well I've been a member of the IM community since 2005 right after Hurricane Katrina, prior to that I was literally affraid to sit in front of a Rig(pc)...Well I've come a little ways since then and Logged quite a few hours teaching my self first the technical ins and outs of computers ya know..changing hard drives,Ram,cpu's..etc..Until I realized the BIG BUCKS were inside the system so started taking some online seo,programming,site building and IM courses,but to say the least the old trail and error,feast or famine experiences were the best teachers of all.
    Until now I've mostly gone the CPA Marketing route only Dabbling in Affiliate/joint Marketing.
    I am now ready to Dive in and Give it 110%..is there any other way?
    Ok I know I can be a bit long winded , I'm just Excited to take the Next step in what I know will be a prosperous campaign... Soooooo LET'S MAKE SOME LOOT!!!!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Greg ... Geez, that intro had more caffeine than a cuppa joe! LOL

Feel free to unleash that kind of energy in follow up posts ... as often as time allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Kenworth and Barthélémy ... welcome to you two, too!

The glare from Greg's intro post temporarily blinded me.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello to all. I am Michael Dennis (from Romania) and i am a student. Every since i discovered the potential of making money online 2 years ago i had absolutely no success. I tried many methods and i learned a lot. As a last resort i focused on the creation of a product. I had no money to outsource or to invest in everything but i managed to create a "how to create a website" product by myself in several months. The result was a nicely done membership site that i believe has very big potential.

Now i plan on launching on the warrior forum, to make some money for further investing, and then on clickbank. But i have no idea how to do that without spending some serious cash. Can someone help me and point me in the right direction? Thank you very much.

Things i have in place:

Product Itself
    Membership Site ( with all plugins and stuff in place )
    Clickbank Approved Website
    WSO Pending Thread with copywriting and graphics.
    Various thank you pages with autoresponder optins.

All i have to do now is to promote it.
    Last edited by Michael Dennis; 11-04-2011 at 06:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 325 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast