+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 325 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi from the new guy on the block!

Hi everybody, this is my first post to introduce myself!
    My name is Barry Jones, I am a Hypnotherpist and Life Coach based in the medical centre of excellence in the world ... Harley Street in London.
    I own The Harley Street Diet and record and produce numerous therapy CD's, all available as downloads and have a book published called "The Instruction Manual for the Mind".
    As good as a therapist as I am .... I am totally crap at marketing myself (as you will see if you visit my websites). So I thought it was time to share the love (and the profits) and jump into the pool where those in the know are swimming!
    I hope that this is going to be a wonderful, fun, enlightening and prosperous journey with you guys .... just go easy on me though ... because I have no idea where to start!
    A pleasure to be here and I feel that the force is strong lol
    Barry

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike and everyone

I am a complete newbie. I have hope to gain as much help from you all as I possibly can.

I want to do internet marketing and was told the best thing to do was come in here and find others that are already doing it and doing it well.

I hope to learn alongside you and promote your products for you at the same time.

I look forward to working with you all.

Den

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Howdy Folks,

My name is Matthew (or Matt..) Roe. I've just started getting into becoming a JV Manager and I was recommended this forum by Willie Crawford.

I'm kind of new to the JV game but I do have services I provide such as SEO and WordPress Site creation.

I'm hoping this forum will become a very valuable and profitable forum for myself and future clients. I also hope that I can maybe add a bit of my own knowledge that I have and possibly build up quite a few relationships here!

Thanks,

Matthew Roe

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Barry, Den + Matt ... not to be confused with Manny, Mo + Jack ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. My name is Brian Woodbridge and I have been online looking for ways to make
    money for a decade. I haven't made any real commitments to any type of marketing and was
    hoping for direction and assistance from this site.

I am glad to be here ...thanks.

If anyone has suggestions for my blog message me.
    Last edited by Brian Woodbridge; 10-18-2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: updating info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,
    I am Sharif. I am originally from the US but I live in Brazil right now. I found this great site looking for info on getting affiliates for your products. I recently released a product in the self-help niche and do not know too much about internet marketing. Glad to be here. There is a wealth of info on this site!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Brian + Lloyd ... welcome aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz View Post
    Barry, Den + Matt ... not to be confused with Manny, Mo + Jack ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr
    Thanks for having me Mike! Hope we can all learn a thing or two from each other

Matt

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone,

My name is David Hargitai, I am a programmer and web developer. A few month ago I started to learn SEO and internet marketing as well, so somehow I found this place.
    I'm so happy to be here! I really hope I could be a valuable member of this community and can give back something for you, not just take the good from here. Now I go and start to absorb the knowledge.

David

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone

Hello everyone! My name is Lefteris Strougaris from Hellas (Greece). I am looking forward to be communicating and working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's all be successful in our endeavors.
    Last edited by Mike Merz; 10-21-2011 at 05:41 PM. Reason: No links in body of message

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 325 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... LastLast