+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 325 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Gloria Reibin here. While I have been around the Internet Marketing arena for a while, I am new to this JV Notify. I'm thrilled to have found it, although I might say it found me. This is my first day. I just joined and am beginning to look around to see how I fit into this wonderful-looking program. I have created some digital ebooks, but I am here mostly to find other's products to promote.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Fellow JV'ers

My name is Gary Pavkovich and I'm very excited to be part of this online community. I have been in internet marketing for the past 6 years, mainly in the forex arena, but recently I have branched out in to other areas which I will go in to more detail about at a more appropriate time.

I look forward to meeting and brainstorming with you guys and gals in the near future.

Best
    Gary

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Smile Susan Bowman

Hi everyone,
    I am such a newbie at this that I squeak!! What that means is that I'm a clean slate. I am here to learn how to make this JV stuff work for me and how to be a great member of this team so we can all be a huge success! I am also a freelance writer so I have lots of skills to share. I am a great editor and love nothing better than editing websites in my passionate campaign to "clean up" the internet - it's filthy with bad grammar, spelling, and the misuse of pronouns (my pet peeve). As I said, I'm working on being a successful internet entrepreneur and, while this is new ground for me, I do have some tricks of my own to share. Looking forward to getting to know as many JV'ers as I can.

Susan (AKA Gabba)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Wink Hi there

Hi all,

A very green newbie here but looking forward to learning from and working with you all. Any advice very welcome
    Thanks
    Robie.r

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey to all the JV's, I'm fairly new to the game, but have learned allot over the past 6 months, looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Have a successful day and make every minute count.

Don Barker

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Folks.

One thing I notice is that most of you are not setting up your sig files ... that short bit of self promotional text at the bottom of your post and replies, and the only form of self promotion within the discussion boards.

I advise popping over to your User Control Panel, finding your JV Forum Specific Settings under My User Profile, scroll down to My Settings and find Edit Signature (NO affiliates links in sig files, please!).

Cheers,

Mike Merz Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike,

Glad to be on board and I'm hoping to benefit from this community and benefit others as well.

I've been marketing online for nearly a year now, mainly Clickbank but hoping now to get into launching my own products and maybe help fellow marketers.

Again thanks for having me,

Regards,

Eric G

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Newbie! Hannam here, I just joined today! I wish I was making the money like the Big Boys! I've been a member of an affiliate IM business online for about a year and a half and have only manged to28 subscribers, 1 sign up and earn a monthly commission that's being chewed up by Click-bank fees! I've worked hard after signing up with 1000s of traffic exchanges,online businesses,article sites etc and have very little to show for all my efforts! But I am hoping ALL this will change as I'm sick of being a loser!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    my post should read "only managed to get 28 loyal subscribers,and 1 paying sign up, in 1 and a half years!"

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Sorry to hear that, Hannam.

The Big Boys and Girls had to start out little at one time or another.

Anyhoo ... there are enough worthy nuggets to point you in the right direction once you find them, focus, follow through ... and repeat. It's been trial and error for me for over 12 years, and I'm doing OK ... I'm sure you will, too, just keep at it and don't allow yourself to be dragged in 100 different directions. Focus on one thing and keep improving on it till you see results, or cut your losses and move on. Tweak it till it works, or try something else.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 182 of 325 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast