+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 325 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, All ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

We'll be going live to the general public on Wednesday, April 6th.

We're only allowing existing JVNP Partners to access the site as we go through the add feature/benefit, test, get feedback, tweak ... and repeat. We've got a lot in store between now and then ... please check back often.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Giddy Up!!

Hey Everyone!

I am excited to start working with some new partners, my name is Sam from Giold Coast, Australia. I am new to JV marketing, I ahve seen the potenial and am super excited to helping each other out to create a win/win/win - just like Charlie!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Sam ... nice to have you on board.

As you can see, we're still in feature limited Demo mode ... hope to be Live and fully operational within the next couple of hours.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, i am patricia and i thank all of you for letting me in on this great news. I am a christian woman for many years. Like so many others i was struggling from day to day, untill i recieved an email with great news. How to make money easy.
    So let's go make, money,money,money.
    Best reguardsatricia

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Patricia.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool I put my best shorts on for this...

Hi Mike, Hi everyone.

Been following this forum for quite a while, waiting until my first info product was ready, which it now is!

I'm a 51-year-old ex-corporate guy who finally got fed up enough with all that -- and simultaneously got severely bitten by the IM bug -- such that I traded the suit for a laptop and shorts in 2008.

I was published in 2007 (Penguin Publishing: "The Perfect SalesForce"), but scrapped it all to market to the consumer, instead of B2B. Had a lifetime of B2B and never enjoyed a minute of it... all I did was make rich companies richer.

So, after 3 years of affiliate sales, a few online stores of my own, etc etc -- I'm thrilled to be preparing the release of my first info product, which chronicles how I keep myself so damn sexy at my age (yes... the diet/fitness niche).

I will help all I can here -- particularly if anyone wants to go the conventional publishing route for some crazy reason... happy to help in any way.

Thanks for a great resource Mike. Looking forward to learning and helping.

-Derek

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Phillip Brent and I'm a recent UNC Charlotte graduate with a BSBA in Marketing. I learned alot about offline marketing through course study, but I'm very interested in learning more about online marketing. Theres nothing like helping others and making money from the comfort of your own home. I've been in the real estate market for the last 7 years and seen the peaks and valleys. So if I can provide some information on real estate investing or offline marketing feel free to contact me I would love to help. I look forward to this new adventure.

to our success,

Phillip Brent

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Phillip.

By all means ... we're extremely interested in opening up discussion and welcome launches based on Real Estate + other popular niches.

Feel free to get the ball rolling down under ... http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_...ing-Discussion

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Red face Good Afternoon

Hi Everyone,
    I am Lisa from the small state of Rhode island. I've been internet marketing for a little while now. This forum is terrific and thank you Mike for setting up this resource up.
    This really is about real people.
    Regards, Lisa

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Lisa ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

... and thanks for the props.

You should see new features + options popping over the next few days, and ongoing ... we're a work in progress + just getting started.

Cheers,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 325 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast