+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 325 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey I'm rob Stafford,

Really excited about using this site and networking with some awesome marketers out there on some big launches.

Rob
    http://innercirclesoloads.com/jv.html Super targeted list building offer This is going to convet like crazy for people with lists about lists! --> http://innercirclesoloads.com/jv.html

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone
    I am Martin Coleman from Australia with a career in marketing communications. I am looking forward to the forum, adding value wherever I can and networking with a bunch of people for mutual benefit. So please say hi. :-X

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone Mike Gregory here spend a lot of my time on the WF and look forward to getting involved over her also.

Thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone,

Glad to be a part of the community. Have been involved with IM for about 18 months now. Looking forward to adding value to the forum.

To everyone's success!

Brent
    Brent Allen

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike and everyone,

I am Alexandros Papadopoulos I am 19 years old from Athens, Greece and I am currnetly attending Boston University for Economics, Management and Marketing.

I am new to JV notify and I would like to get the most out of it and become a very successful affiliate at first and who knows later on..

Cheers

Alex

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there,

Glad to be a part of this wonderful forum!
    Will be looking forward to being a part of many successful launches!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi

Ive been doing IM for about a year now and expect to go full time in the near future. I am on the lookout for new products and tools. Hope to make some good contacts here and swap some good information. Interested in the green space, video tools, or something unique, but have my mind open to anything also. cheers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

wassup everyone my name is dave and i am new affiliate only making 50/month LOL

little ha i know but i hope to grow next years thank you so much

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello World! i'm not the first or the last to use that but i use that A LOT. My name is Antione and i am from Long Island NY i hope to learn a lot from this site and the members using it. I hope that we all can be successful in our ventures.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

My name is Georgina Lany and I am speaking/training and product launching in Social Media and Internet Marketing. I am from Hungary, living in the UK and right now in New Zealand. Travelling the world and having workshops, seminars here and there... I love my life )

If I can help you in any way re social media traffic and lead generation, or anything else really, feel free to get in touch!

also open for JVs, and mail blasts

Warm Regards,

Georgina
    The Facebook ATM - CB JV Launch on the 19 May 2011!<br />Pre Launch starts on the 12th May 2011!<br />Over $7,000 prizes to grab! We pay for opt ins, $100s to win daily!<br />Visit Now: http://www.thefacebookatm.com/jv/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 325 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast