+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 325 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey all, glad to find this place and to meet all of you.

My name is Gene Wolf and I've been in IT for more than 30 years, now retired. Been involved with the Internet and web development for the last 15, mostly in the form of business systems analysis and design. This does not mean graphic design! *laughs* I couldn't make something look good if my life depended on it!

I've also hosted a radio call in tech show for 8 years in the Central New York area, been a regular guest on a cable Ace award winning television program and have written for a large daily newspaper in central NY for a couple of years.

If any of you need any writing done feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to post guest articles on your site or blog.

I sincerely hope to be working with many of you in the future.
    Clickbank Affiliate Program: www.YouCanBeSuccessfulOnTheWeb.com/jv-invite.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Nice to see so much activity here! Hope to join in soon.
    Have been in IT for 30 years and have been pulled across gently into IM by doing friends websites/ blogs and suchlike.
    Now it's time to do some real business.
    Looking forward to our success!
    http://circleofgentlemen.info

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone,

I look forward to engaging and working with everyone. Looks like an exciting group with tons of opportunity. Love to connect with everyone especially if you live in San Diego!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone, Ron Herman here. I have been a copywriter since the 80s, been internet marketing since 1994. I have been silent on here though I have promoted quite a few products from JV invites here.

I am based in Las Vegas and The Philippines with homes in both countries.

I met Mike several years ago at an event in Las Vegas and feel bad about not being more active on here.

Best of luck to everyone here.

Ron

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

Just joined in this great forum & wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Akshit Panwar & based in India. I am a Product Promotional Manager & promote products on various platforms.
    I am into this business for 2 years & had promoted couple of products successfully. In case anyone require services to promote their products or ideas then please do contact me.

Wishing all the best to all of you.

Regards
    Akshit

Need to Promote a Product or Service? Please contact me;<br />Akshit Panwar<br />Skype: akshit.panwar<br />AIM: akipanwar

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great to be here!

Hi Guys,

My name is Matthew Clark from Elite Inside Trader. I just joined JV Notify Pro and am very excited to meet all of you throughout the course of my membership. I might be new to the internet marketing game, but I'm definitely not new to sales. I've been running financial services companies for nearly 5 years and now and have enjoyed a great deal of success in running sales teams. We've decided to take a shot at promoting our products and services online and am really excited to get to know and work with other successful individuals such as yourselves.

We've recently launched our first internet start up www.eliteinsidetrader.com and our first product is now well underway. I know this is not the place to promote our product so I'll leave it at that for now.

I'm really excited to meet other professionals such as yourselves and can't wait to start working with you guys!

Regards,

Matthew Clark
    Director
    Elite Inside Trader
    Matthew Clark<br />Elite Inside Trader<br />Director<br />www.eliteinsidetrader.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi everyone,

My name is Dan, I'm here in southern california. New to promoting CB products which is why I came to learn about jvnotify...I'm starting to create a few sites and want to focus on article marketing. I've procrastinated long enough, and so here I am to start to ramp things up!

I think this is a great place, hope I can learn and earn!

thank you

Dan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, I have been digging into affiliate marketing for about a year now and I am really excited to have found this site. Looking forward to all the info out there. D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

All set!
    PROMOTE THIS: &quot;The ClickBank Giveaways Software&quot;<br /><br />Automated system to Make Money Online <br />giving away FREE items from ClickBank!<br /><br />sales page: http://cbgiveaways.com<br />JV Tools: http://cbgiveaways.com/affiliates/<br /><br />The software takes care of the Giveaways, <br />just pop your affiliate ID and presto!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    My Name is Aaron Du Chateau, and I am a seasoned internet marketer, and product developer. Me and my partner are excited to explore opportunities through this forum, and looking to get our online products the attention they deserve.
    &quot;Blogging Technology From the Future, Available Today&quot; - PaydayMatrix.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 325 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223273 ... LastLast