Page 169 of 325 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Everyone!

I'm Mike Grace. I'm sort of a newbie.

I've read a lot, including some stuff by deiss and other big guys, and watched a boatload of videos, and now i want to get some action going!

I'm hoping to find some mid and high ticket ventures that i can help harvest some real income from.

Lesee....i have 4 kids, all between 12-17, i live in Townville, Sc (nice, small town) and i'm originally from Ann Arbor< MI area.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I'm Darry Turock and live in Olean New York.

I'm taking care of my elderly parents. (www.FunAndGamesWithOldPeople.com) and do website design and training.

I have a vision of a world that works for everyone and I'm excited about the times we are living in so this opportunity to network with folks from all over the world is an honor!

I wish the best for you and look forward to many new friendships, partnerships and mutual growth!

Cheers
    Darry
    Darold Turock aka &quot;Darry&quot; <br />716-701-1948<br />More about me at www.DarryTurock.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,

Pleased to meet you! My name is Carolyn Trinta and I happy to join like minded people. I run a few sites in the self help industry, mostly helping entrepreneurs. My main mission in life is to leave a mark in the world that leaves the world in a better place than it was before.

I'm a mom of four kids, 5 and under. It goes without saying.....I'm busy!

Carolyn Trinta

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone my name is Fiona and I hale all the way from Scotland Uk. Thought I better have a look around before I introduced myself, just in case I put my foot in it. :-[

This looks like a great place to be, loads of like minded individuals who are willing to pull together for a common goal. (sorry that sounded a bit like a political speech ). :

I am looking forward to sharing my scanty knowledge with anyone, and in the hopes some good friendships can be formed, and hopefully some witty dialogue exchanged.

regards Fiona

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great to be here!

I currently live in Mexico. I was able to move down here after my DJ info product business started crushing it!

For the last year i have been growing my BizOp business! http://www.startupfreedom.com
    Why work online if you&#039;re not going to live the IM lifestyle of travel &amp; experience!<br /><br />Hype-free advice to help newbies make money online: http://StartupFreedom.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Well Hello.Thanks Mike I finally got in.
    My name is Robert Santini and I live in Central Illinois, with my wife and 2 Boys. I have been
    doing internet marketing for a couple years. I built and own 9 Text Ad site 1 Ad Board and 1
    Text Ad Network . My business is really web Design. I have built many Traffic sites among other
    sites. I currently build sites for CT Servers they are a Hosting Company.
    So why am I here, to meet new people to JV with I have a lot to offer.
    Thanks
    Rob

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Guys

Bless you Mike ....Thanks for been here. Hello everyone. My name is B Davies .
    Underground internet Entrepreneur for a little over 5 years now- looking forward to working with you all.
    Thanks for having me and let's make some more cash. C'mon guys, let's keep moving-
    All the Best,

B. Davies
    CEO
    ''T Solution
    Let&#039;s keep moving !&nbsp; :-))

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'm Gary Prendergast from BlogPiG.com

I've been in online marketing in various forms for over 10 years now and am currently focused on pushing forward our latest venture with some great new JV relationships.

BlogPiG produce a suite of WordPress Automation Plugins for niche & auto bloggers. Here's a quick summary:

CloakPiG - Auto Link Cloaker (Cookie Preload & Auto Keyword Linker too)
    CommentPiG - Comment Simulation Plugin
    CSVPiG - Affiliate Data Feed Importer
    TagPiG - Auto Tagging and tag rotation plugin
    SocialPiG - Auto Social Backlinking Solution
    ClickPiG - ClickBank Vendor Link Manager

We've got a lot of new plugins in the pipeline too.

I work from home in the UK and my wife Fiona works with me 2 1/2 days per week.

I have little boy called Toby who is 18 months and I a get to have breakfast and lunch with him most days because I'm the boss

Look forward to learning & contributing too hopefully.

Any questions about WordPress, auto blogging, data feed marketing etc. I'm your guy.

All the best.

Gary Prendergast
    http://blogpig.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, my name is Blanche, but most people call me B. I hail from the great city & state of Portland Oregon, but I've lived in GA now for 15 years.

I'm a writer and artist, but it's not been that profitable for me so far.

I'm a total newbie to internet marketing, however, I've been in marketing for a few years. I'm a network marketing independent rep for a telecom company that provides some pretty awesome perks for it's top producers (like a spank'n brand new Bentley).

I'd like to take my website (http://www.5linx.com/btoney) to the next level, so I hope to learn even more from all you gurus ;D

Looking forward to the journey!
    Blanche

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

You are welcome aboard Blanche. Funny enough- They call me B too Don't forget to browse around...have fun

Keep moving man !
    B Davies
    Let&#039;s keep moving !&nbsp; :-))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 325 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast