+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 325 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey everyone! My name is Justin, I am 23, and I started in internet marketing about three years ago. Up until now, I have focused just on affiliate marketing. Recently though, I have began to develop my own product based on some of the strategies I have learned and build an e-mail list. I hope through this forum, I can learn more about selling products and joint ventures. Also, as corny as this sounds, I'm also hoping to make a few new friends.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

New ClickBank Vendor

My name is Daniel Tetreault.

I recently purchased a website from Flippa the other month. I have established a Clickbank website with a CB account, etc. You may check out the website at http://www.ppcMarketingWealth.com

Everything is ready to go. All I need are Super Affiliates to promote my product. For more information, please visit my affiliate site at http://www.ppcMarketingWealth.com/affiliates.html for more information.

I have never done a joint venture before but I would like to learn more about this.

Daniel.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

This is Aditya Rayaprolu from India. I'm an experienced freelance writer, and have just started dabbling in a few forms of Internet Marketing. I know this place is not intended to serve as an encyclopedia for IM, but I'm sure I will pick up a few tips every now and then, during my hunt for JVs Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, I am Stacey Wright, a complete newbie who has had dreams of pursuing this avenue for quite a while now. I've researched to the point of almost busting, and am now hoping to join in , in this wonderful world of Internet Marketing and JV. Hoping everyone has a wonderful year. I look forward to whatever it might bring.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi I'm Nicole, I'm been making money online since 2008 and I'm ready to create my own products around the topic of Affiliate Marketing so I look forward to learning more about product launches and JV opportunities.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, my name is Robin and I have been in Affiliate Marketing for about 6 months now. I am fortunate in that I worked my way up from a customer service position to the Affiliate Manager position for a company called www.streethypnosis.com. We have many great products and a great team to work with. However, I am under a lot of pressure because I am getting paid to do this and to perform. I am looking forward to meeting and building relationships in this great forum I just heard about.
    Robin Durham<br />Joint Venture Affiliate Manager<br />www.streethypnosis.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, I'm Shane Melaugh and I never quite know what to put into introductions like this.

I'm a full-time marketer and have started focusing on the IM niche this year. I spent a lot of time setting things up (such as an affiliate management system) to prepare for 2011, as I'll be rolling out a whole series of products and services this year. I have no doubt that affiliates and JV partners are going to play a big part in all this, as they have in my first few launches, so I figured this would be a good place to hang out.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hamza??!??? ??? ???

what are the odds of this? hundreds of millions of internet users and hundreds of thousands of forums and I find you? Maybe its a different Hamza Hamid, but how many can there be in internet marketing?

I own hdss, I search google each day for action on my site, and I see articles being posted by you. I take it you are a cb affiliate and are promoting hdss? It been driving my nuts trying to figure out where you got my article from? I wrote it, but dont remember sending it out to anyone????

ok, pm me Hamza, great work by the way..keep it up!!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone,

My name is Bill Zimmerman. I'm originally from New Jersey, USA and currently reside in Cyprus. For those who don't know, Cyprus is a small island in the Mediterranean.

My partner and I are involved mostly in the heath, beauty, and fitness market and are recently into developing software solutions for Internet Marketers. Looking forward to meeting some cool people and doing business together.

Bill

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, My name is aviv twig

i hope i can learn from you alottttt
    good day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 325 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast