+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 325 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello JVNotifyPro! My name is Phil Halloran and I look forward to learning and doing business with all of you. I've just picked up IM but hopefully some time here will let me pick up some new skills.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone

I am Robert Tracey from Thirsk, North Yorkshire, England. I have been involved in IM for about 5 years and am only now seeing some small progress.

I now have 13 adsense sites bringing in about $150 / month. I am looking to diversify and found this site. I am keen to promote new ventures as an affiliate and thought this site could point me in the right direction. I may also be able to contribute with help on backlinking and article marketing.

Regards

Robert

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone! My name is Nathan Walker. I am a Niche Marketer. I currently have a product(eBook) out in the weight loss niche and plan to launch more in the this niche in the future. I also plan on launching some products in the business opportunity niche and may even dab into a motivational eBook. It's nice to be a part of the community! 8)
    Rate my sales page!<br />http://distinguishedhealthclub.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

"hey guys.....
    i am new comer here..... so let welcome me.....
    i am just looking for some interesting things and i am pretty sure that here i will get all those things.....
    keep sharing with me some interesting things"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome Vinay,

I live in Chilliwack, BC. It is about an hour out of Vancouver.

We should connect

Peace,

Len Wright,
    The Alliance Alchemist
    www.JVConnector.com
    Lswright2@hotmail.com
    604-795-4446

Len Wright,<br />The Alliance Alchemist<br />www.JVConnector.com <br />www.theManifest-Station.com<br />Lswright2@hotmail.com<br />Skype: len.wright3

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Miller
    Hey hey,

Happy to be here. My name is Mitch Miller, I am the Affiliate/JV manager for Ryan Moran, and the CEO of World Luxury Travel.

I'm here to contribute wisdom from all I have learned in business. Here to help, and be helped. I am still young, but in my short career I have:

- Taken my band from obscurity to nationwide radio airplay in multiple formats in 7 months
    - Started and ran a $20,000/month oilfield consulting company on $5,000
    - Started and ran a pallet company that pulled in $3,000/moth for 4 years. Started with $700
    - Beat out 100 applicants to work for Ryan Moran
    - Helped Ryan build a product funnel from scratch that currently gets $8/click from cold traffic

I have also managed to:

- Go from a $30,000/month income to homeless in 3 months
    - Move to Miami beach from Canada with $200, and live the high life for 2 months
    - Had a heart attack at the age of 22

Nowadays (I'm 27), I help out Ryan Moran, run my travel company(get at me if you want very sweet deals), and am currently building a Canada wide local marketing firm.

I can't wait to learn from you guys, but am also available to give help as needed. I am particularly versed in:

- Copywriting
    - Direct mail
    - Marketing strategy
    - Creative problem solving
    - Relationship building and making friends
    - Pickup and seduction of cute girls
    - Email copy and getting read
    - Starting businesses
    - Booking vacation packages

Feel free to hit me up, and see you around!

Mitch

Wow, Mitch...what a ride so far eh, lol!

I would be up for connecting and exporing how we may be able to work together.

I've been involved in JV's for about 16 years or so now and have built up a network of "friends" that I connect up.

Let's talk, ok...

Peace,
    Len Wright,<br />The Alliance Alchemist<br />www.JVConnector.com <br />www.theManifest-Station.com<br />Lswright2@hotmail.com<br />Skype: len.wright3

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone, my name is Ryan Lima and I am from Boston Massachusetts.

I started out in IM back in 2007 when I purchased a product on article writing.

I really love Internet Marketing, it is seriously my passion. ;D

Anyway, I really hope to make a bunch of new friends here! Thanks Mike for setting up an awesome site.

See you guys around...

Ryan Lima

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone. Excited to be part of this community. I'm here to learn and help if I can. Looking forward to meeting other like-minded individuals and growing together. Have had some successes in "real-world" businesses, but really want to learn internet marketing.
    Bridge the GAP is a tool designed to help people achieve their goals.&nbsp; It utilizes Neuro-Conditioning, Habits, Conditions, and how the brain/sub-conscious works to effect real change in peoples lives.&nbsp; Visit www.BridgetheGAPtoday.com to find out more!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone-I am a newbie in every sense of the word. I am looking forward to what this organization can offer as well as what I can bring to you. Please feel free to notify me of what you do & i look forward to hearing from any new people and veterans too.

ALL THE BEST-Dave Jewett
    Serve The Many Foundation
    714-209-9443

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hello im newbie

vansarry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 325 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214264 ... LastLast