+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 325 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi everyone!

I'm Greg, I live here in sunny Hollywood, California with swimming pools and movie stars!

I'm a professional writer and illustrator and you may have seen some of the comic books, cartoons of mine around or on tv.

I'm also a webmaster and have worked for the largest media corporations.

I was in early on the web and have used it to market my art and books. I also work in radio booking guests and doing interviews.

I needed to sharpen my internet marketing skills and have been studying much over the past 2 months and found JV! I'll stick around studying here as I begin launching my products and hope to team up with enthusiastic professionals here at JV and contribute!
    Professional writer, illustrator, webmaster.<br />Specializing in content creation with copywriting &amp; illustration.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, my name is Gergely. I live in Hungary. I've just started the online marketing. I haven't got any experience in this, but I want to learn a lot and of course everything ;D
    Czeki

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Charles Lewis - Introducing Myself - New Member

Hi I am Charles And I been online marketing for about 3 years. I am very excited about being a part of this Forum and look forward to some great interactions with the members. I am living in the New England Area - USA. Go Pats! I love playing golf and spending time with my family.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi! My name is Chris Robinson and I am from the Asheville, NC area.

I have three college degrees including a master's degree in exercise physiology yet it is a struggle to make ends meet!

Unable to find a job utilizing my college degrees, I have been a landscaper for the past five years. I enoy the outdoor work and it's good exercise.

My entrepreneurial interests include the stock market/investing, internet marketing, health and fitness, and lawn care. My Interests and Hobbies include motocross and fishing.

I have had several websites but none have been profitable so far...

Thanks for the opportunity to learn from the successful!

Learn what &quot;they&quot; don&#039;t want you to know about acid reflux and heartburn at: http://www.refluxremedyrevolution.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My name is Michelangelo Lopez. I have been a full time Internet Marketer for over 6 years. But I am still
    not where I need to be as far as Affiliate Marketing so I am very appreciative of this site.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everybody in Jv Notify Pro,

This is Sherrman from Singapore but moving to US in 2 weeks time.

Have been in IM full time for the past 1 years and it have been a exciting journey for me.

I can say IM is a job that need constant creative thinking.

This job give me Financial Freedom & more time for my family. I can travel more frequently.

I just married on the 10-10-10 which is a month ago and I'm glad to marry my dream girl :-*

Have been working hard on my new product lately which i will be tapping on a new great niches.

Been looking for a great partner for my new product.

Hope to work with you soon.

Cya around
    &quot;If you don&#039;t do it excellently, don&#039;t do it at all. Because if it&#039;s not excellent, it won&#039;t be profitable or fun, and if you&#039;re not in business for fun or profit, what the hell are you doing there?&quot;<br /><br />&quot;I don&#039;t hype on my Product&quot; I said what is true.&quot;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone!

I`m Peter Hodges and I`ve been a full time internet marketer for over 4 years.

Having started selling my own products I am now getting more involved in coaching.

I look forward to contributing to this community and hopefully building some professional relationships.
    Build Your Own Successful Online Business - Go To Make Money Online Classroom Now!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi from Canada!

I have been internet marketing for a little over a year and half with a bit of a break in between. Due to other ventures.. Most of my dealings were with email marketing, and media buying. Now I am dabbling strictly in SEO/CPA/SEnuke.. =)

Wishing everyone huge success!

Kim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi my name is Bruce. I live in Oswego,IL. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can here. I'm glad I found this forum it looks very interesting.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone

My name is Brendan and I am looking forward to meeting new people in the IM world and to contribute where I can. I am currently looking to get into the gambling niche and I am very grateful to have a place to interact with people who are interested in making money online.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 161 of 325 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast