+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 325 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi All.

My name is Shane. I have been involved in internet marketing on a full time basis for the past 5 years. Initially I only promoted affiliate products. But now have teamed up with Chevin Potts and Paul Lynch in creating some of my own products. I have published 2 products so far and am busy with a couple more that should see the light of day in the not to distant future.

I am looking forward to get to know the people on this forum a lot better, and hopefully make some good money together. ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, this is John, thanks for the welcoming.

Plenty of stuff here.

Regards,

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Folks

I look forward to network with strategic business partners, thereby establishing mutual beneficial relationships to create synergy between partners who share similar value systems. The idea is to collaborate with those who may have "Business Strengths" where I may have "Business Weaknesses" and the opposite, but also to pool business resources and knowledge to explore new ventures which may not be possible otherwise.

Before starting by own businesses, I was involved in re-engineering corporate organizations to gain strategic advantages made possible by advances in Information Technology. My first own website was established during 1997, but due to circumstances I could only shift my business focus from offline to online business ten years later. Since Aug 2007, I invested a lot of time and money to increase my own knowledge and resources in Internet and Information Marketing.

Although active in many niche markets, I tried to avoid IM as long as possible, accept for a few related affiliate promotions. However pressure steadily mounted from people who know me and insisted that I share some of my knowledge. I eventually gave in and recently conducted an experimental free training course for less experienced information product creators. Now I am in trouble ... they just want more and the unsolicited testimonials convinced me, but my own information products are mostly outside the IM industry. I guess this is the first time that a market actually came to me, and I am caught slightly off guard.

The bottom line - I must network; at least until I have the opportunity to develop my own product funnels and I believe this community may produce such opportunities. So I really look forward to meet some strategic partners who appreciate personal time constraints, but who are also dedicated to agreed commitments and who can produce desired results on time and on target.
    Get the latest Internet Marketing News @ https://at.web.za

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey guys!

This is Phil White from sunny Montreal, Qc. My specialty is in traffic building systems. I've been consulting on the subject for the past 5 years and now am stepping in the IM world. Cheers!
    Be a Guru. Learn at the dojo!<br />http://seomastersdojo.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

I'm Nigel. I've been doing IM full time for the past 2 years. I'm now in the process of moving into the Clickbank Vendor space.

Looking forward to meeting some interesting people here...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey ,
    This is Mohamed Ali , I specialize in SEO/SEM and Linkbuilding .
    I will be soon launching some crazy SEO and youtube software that has never been shared before .
    I will look forward to hear from you .
    PS: I am located in Montreal .

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Guys,
    This is Sayed Adel or as my friends call me "Siso Adel".
    An internet marketer from Egypt
    Have you ever seen anyone from Egypt before? ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone!

my name is Thomas Haugen, I am also known as "The Viking Internet Marketer" as I am a big Norwegian dude, and as many know, we Norwegians are Vikings.
    I've been into Internet Marketing for about 3 years in several niches, like IM, dating, motorcycles etc.
    I have a wide range of experience, but I have focused on graphics, webdesign and networking.
    When I don't work on my own projects, I'm usually helping others with theirs. Planning, graphics, networking etc.

I look forward getting to know you guys and help you increase your profits.

To your success!

Thomas "The Viking Internet Marketer" Haugen
    JV Manager - Morten Hake Summit DVD release<br />http://mortenhakesummit.com/jv-partner/<br />My site: http:// thomashaugen.net

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike,

I am D Maind and I owe you for this wonderful community. I am frequently visiting your site from last couple of months and learning from your masterpieces.

Six months back I came across a forum called warriorforum.com. I was searching information on effective product launches. There by I came across three names 1) Jeff Walker 2) Mike Merz and 3) Willie Crawford. While doing my research on these people I came across your blog and forum. And I am very thankful that I did!

After visiting your forum my whole life has changed, I had thrown my product launch plan in dustbin and re-drawing one using some of tips and techniques shared in your forum and blog.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
    D Maind

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi I'm from Australia and have been network marketing for only about 6months. I am still on a huge learning curve and although I have accomplished much during the last 6 months, I still have a way to go.
    I have one blog set up, but not at all happy with it. Then I found a company that had just what I needed, so I am in the process of setting up a new website.
    However I need to monetise my efforts so that I can keep on building.
    I have met some amazing people on the way and that has been worth all the hard work.
    Thank you Mike for this site - hopefully I will be an asset for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 160 of 325 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast