you've probably also caught me on those
    forums.

Here to learn (and make money), glad to
    be among like-minded individuals

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

hey everybody,
    I'm member here for year ago but I didn't remember if I introduced myself before or not!

however, my name is kitmane and I'm 21old, I quit my school because of jvnotifypro, I'm following any launching and I've a good success story that I'll share it with you.
    I changed my pic, is it good or not?

see you later
    Need a Helpful Review? Killer Bonus For Any New Clickbank Product, Click Below<br />http://review-bonus.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,
    My name is Dotan Pelled, I'm 21yo, Just finnished serving the military and i started a while ago with the affiliating and promoting method.
    Will invest and i hope to succeed.

With pleasure,
    Dotan Pelled.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs !

My name is André Stoelinga, born in the Nehterlands, living in Germany just across the border.

Since 2003 I've owned 2 businesses that I've built from scratch. The first as a Flash webdevelopper and the 2nd as an IT Systems Consultant. Both successful money-wise but never satisfying on a personal level.

In 2008 I decided to start online entrepreneurship and I've been pretty successful in several niches, at least trippled my income as a small business owner. About 9 months ago I realized I could be teaching others to create a successful online business, because of the experience I have building offline businesses and using the same strategies to set up my online business...successfully. Although the "Online Business" niche is quite competitive I'm going to profile myself and hope to help as many entrepreneurs to build a successful business online as I can.

I'm sure I can count on JV partners here to help launch any upcoming products I'm going to release and generate phat profits for all of us.

Kind regards,
    André Stoelinga
    Andre Stoelinga<br />EntrepreneurialProfits.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I'm not new here but I was just read post. Now I'm starting posting.
    I have start this new adventure of internet marketing for the past year.

I'm from Quebec, Canada and I have 2 kids.

I'm starting also french markerting websites and promotion.
    I will see where this adventure land me.

Jonathan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi I'm Brian I have been marketing via email for several years. I want to start producing my own products and software. I'm new to product creation although i have several software applications i want to market. I'm Eager to share ideas and help each other out. I have lists and traffic sources to swap for some creative ideas and input into making the best product funnels. I love classic cars as you can see. I have 2 kids and i Love to snowboard.
    Looking for product creation input for my software applications. will adswap. http://chopped57.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone,

I'm Kyle. I'm the Affiliate Manager for The YES Movie, currently looking for affiliates to help promote this great product. I'm very eager to contribute to this community and very optimistic that I'm going to learn a lot as well. I just spent hours reading some of the discussions and WOW I'm hooked!

Hope to do some business with you soon! Here's to OUR success!

Kyle 8)
    Kyle Hamion is the Affiliate Manager of The Young Entrepreneur Society. http://theyesmovie.com/dvd_landing/clickbank/<br />Get a copy of The YES Movie today! Or be our affiliate and earn $$$. Interested? Go to http://www.millionaireacceleratorprogram.com/affiliate/cb/signup/

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'm Ash and I am new here. This is my first post. I stumbled across the sit and I'm glad I did.
    I am on to some new adventures after closing my brick and mortar business. I'm looking
    forward to meeting new people and hopefully do business.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All,

I run digital agency in London. I am currently developing a new link building product with a lucrative JV setup and am excited about joining the community!

Thanks
    Saleem

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello to everybody. I'm an internet marketing since about 3 years ago, i have most experience on information product creation including marketing, content, research and web video scriptwriting/edition/production i have been doing most of my work on the latin american and spanish market.
    Right now i'm starting my affiliate bussines, so i hope to work with some of you, make some friends and be helpful to everyone that i can. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything in that i can help.

Enrique

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 325 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast