+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 325 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello Everybody! ;D

My name is Lavinia Rako I am a complete Newbie! to this whole world. I currently live in Australia but am about to relocate back to New Zealand. I am very anxious to start learning about this wonderful world, I am very grateful to have access to start checking out what goes on in here.

Absolute Gratitude
    Lavinia Rako
    Absolute Gratitude<br />Lavinia Rako

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello my name is Karen I do IM with my loving husband since 2004 or so. Recently my husband have launched a very successful wso on the warrior forum and he want to take it to the next level So we hope to see you guys soon on our JV vip list!

Best of success to everyone!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi. My name is Bill Johnson. I'm currently building a news site that I expect to be an approved Google News Site within the next few months. At that point, I'll be looking for JV products/projects that I can affiliate with and promote/publicize through my news site.

Bill
    Beginning in early-2011 I will be seeking JV products/programs to promote through my news site.&nbsp; This is a new site (October 2010), but I expect it to be an approved Google News Site sometime in January 2011.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Johnson
    Hi. My name is Bill Johnson. I'm currently building a news site that I expect to be an approved Google News Site within the next few months. At that point, I'll be looking for JV products/projects that I can affiliate with and promote/publicize through my news site.

Bill
    Good to see you here Bill

Keep us updated!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Introduction: Hi All!

I am pleased to join this group! Looks like it is a great collection of people with strong skills and diverse talents.
    I'm Nick Walsh. 57 years old and still trying to decide what I want to do when (if) I grow up.

I've been into Information Technology Management for 35 years. Primarily focused upon Online Learning Systems, Technology and Education, Health Sciences Research and Internet Marketing.

I have 74 websites that are a range of styles. Many are blog style site using the Socrates theme. Some are designed with Xara Web Designer Pro and others are designed with XSite Pro. I dropped Dreamweaver long ago as it is just too stupid to keep playing with CSS in order to create rich media sites. Today I find people don't have the attention spans to get into complicated DW sites. I can do a site with XARA or XSITE in about 2 hours.

Being able to respond, in my mind, is of paramount importance if you are going to compete in the market for these JV launches. With my special plugins and tools I can be up and running - complete with SEO that will achieve first page on Google very quickly - in about 3 hours.

I am really looking forward to working with some of the seasoned JV partners here to promote their products as we move forward.
    I like quality and organization. I see a lot of that here and I like it.

Cheers all...

Nick.
    Nick M. Walsh<br />Max Impact Solutions<br />Vancouver, BC and Bellingham, WA

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Almost a year after joining my first post on this forum. I think I'm more a forum reader than a poster :

I'm a 33 y/o full time internet marketer from the Netherlands who loves being online and helping people.

JVnotify Pro has brought me some great JV launches that I enjoyed joining so a big thank you to Mike
    Also in 2011 I will keep doing JV's of course and I look forward to organise my own big launch with the help of this community.
    Download my free ebook &quot;Three Proven Ways to Make Money Online&quot; on: http//www.provenonlinestrategies.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, Renee here. I haven't been in this for very long; came here looking for a place to learn, ask questions and grow.

Renee Dashner

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

My goal is to give you all of the new info
    and tips that I have found helpful.

I am looking forward to learning more from you.

Thanks for having me here!

Robin Alexander

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Peter Sundstrom,

I have taken the time to identify and to show in my proposal to you for a joint venture partnership deal the advantages of reaching out to the Nigeria scene of internet marketing which is quite Fresh and to channel such targeted traffic to your services for advancing your business endeavors on and off the internet.

As a very reputable firm in the use of internet for business growth, I feel you may be a very good prospect for doing a joint venture partnership deal with for mutual profit and benefit to your customers base.

I particularly think your well ado website may be a great place to seek targeted customers for our squeeze page cashonlinewithaclick.info, since we are seeking online business owners who promote non-type marketing concepts and are in tune with the internet marketing trends of coaching their clients and visitors the importance of understanding all principles of marketing in conjunction with proven techniques you teach your customers, you are being contacted.

Endorsement offers almost always out pull direct offers, and I think you can both do a noble service to your customers and create a nice stream of ongoing income for this new service we wish to share with you in our proposal and audio-eBook.

Please review the audio-eBook and the squeeze page http://www.cashonlinewithaclick.info, with our main website http://www.firmaffiliatenetwork.com {will be launching the site fully by mid of this month and we hope prior to then we would have reached an understanding between us and our respective companies}, once you must have a better understanding of my techniques and credibility, email me for further correspondence with respect to the launching of the main website (shopping site), so I can mail to you the password and id you can make further evaluation of the site, to insure your audience will receive the value you and I both like to offer.

Take care, and mail me back once you are done looking things over, I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. I am prepared to make you an offer I think you will find “HARD TO RESIST”

Courteously
    Olatunji.Adetunji,
    Firm Affiliate Network LLC
    3 ijora causeway, ijora
    Lagos, NG 23401
    +2347034222684

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey all,

This is more of a re-introduction for me. It's been ages since I last logged into the JVNotifyPro forum.

My original username is "EdmundLoh" but my bad, not only I forgot my password I'm also not able to retrieve it! (I used an older email address when I first registered)

So I re-created a new account and here I am.

Admittedly, I've been a bit out of touch with the 'new blood' going into the Internet Marketing scene this year, and it's been a while since I last actually go all out to find new JV Partners for my next launch. Got too comfortable with my current circle, lol but I remember the days I was just starting out and doing all the groundwork. 8)

Speak soon and I'll be checking back now and then.
    http://www.EdmundLoh.com/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 325 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast