+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi I am Foby Ramlagan. I am new to this forum but not to IM. I am excited to meet and work with all of you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello and great to be here! I am a very active member on the WarriorForum known as "fredjr1978" and found out about this place from there.

I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know how this forums process works and how I may be able to scratch a back if mine gets scratched to...

Regards.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, My name is Marsha Pierre. I'm happy to finally be a part of this community. I look forward to working with all of you.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all,

Hope you are well.

My name is David Love, online e-commerce site operating since February, 1999 and author of "Get Good Grades In College Now" and "Study Tip of the Month", glad to be a new member.

Thanks Mike for making this site and giving people the opportunity to learn, partner and help each other.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone my name is David Renyak I am very new to internet marketing mainly the technology challenge is exciting and I am looking forward to learning new skills and earning extra money from that new skill set.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

My name is Simon Lovell and I'm from Bristol. UK. I'm not new to internet marketing, but am just starting to learn about JVs and would really love to meet some new people and try and build my brand and save time via this forum.

I look forward to possibly working with you and if not, wish you all the success if what you're doing.

With passion

Si
    http://ww.lunchboxdiet.co.uk - Voted 'The Best Diet' 5/5 Stars by Elle Magazine. Loads of media coverage and potential but just need to make some cool connections to get it rolling!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Robert McNamee and this is my first post. I look forward to absorbing all the information that is available and to my first joint venture. Thanks Mike for your help with my login problem. I finally figured out what I needed to do to get it all working fine.
    Robert

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everybody nice to be here!! I actually learned about this site through an affiliate course I participated in and am completely green and in my infancy stages. However, have been researching quite thoroughly on how to make money through marketing. Hoping to learn as well as provide valuable info to everyone here.
    |thanks.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, New here but not to IM in general. I have been working on niche websites, my blog and several websites for a little over 2 years now. In all that time, I have done well, but never got into product launches, mainly because of all the hyped up ones that fail to deliver.

I just finished my first product launch as an affiliate with Mark Ling's Affilojetpack. I was on the leader board until the next to the last day, when I fell off. But, for my first one, I think I did okay. After I saw what I could do on a launch, I was shocked by how well it worked.
    When I asked Mark for more info, he referred me to come here. Hope we can all work together to be more successful.

Thanks,

James Pruitt

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

This is György Chityil from Budapest, Hungary.

I am 31 years old, and been working so far with big multinationals in 9-5 jobs for the past 8 years.
    Started a little online business 4 years ago, and been into cb and plimus affiliate marketing with quite some success for the past year. Even built a clickbank drupal IPN module (http://drupal.org/project/clickbank_ipn) that I am using successfully on my site.
    I decided to become a vendor and will be launching a revolutionary product in a couple of weeks, and sniffing around for partnerships.

All the best,
    Gyuri
    Launch your product and sell online through Clickbank with the free Clickbank IPN module that I built for Drupal. (Drupal is used by some of the largest organizations in the world, from the White House to Sony...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast