+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey Everyone,

My name is Dwayne Jones and I'm excited to join this community! I look forward to exchanging great ideas and building lasting business relationships with many of you!
    CLICK HERE To Make $2.63 - $5.93 per click as a JV/Affiliate  - http://bit.ly/5DollarsPerClick

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

I have finally registered here after checking out the site a few times. The site has come
    highly recommended by more than a few Guru's so,there must be a very good reason.

I look forward to the great opportunities JV Notify Pro will provide.

Thank you all,

Marc Carrella
    Marc Carrella

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My name is Okpeku Ideyonbe. I'm an internet Marketer and JV Merchant. I look forward to having a very wonderful relationship with the members of this FORUM.
    www.24hourcashmine.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

My name is James Anderson and I am up here in wonderful Alberta, Canada. I am really looking forward to hooking up with you folks and trading information in the future. I have been on and off in the IM business for the past 10 years and felt it was time for me to go full time. Hope to talk to a lot of you soon and wish you all the best.

James Anderson
    www.professorofprofit.com
    J. Anderson<br />http://www.professorofprofit.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello!

My name is George Halt, and I have been doing Internet Marketing for about 5 years now mostly as a hobby. I started by creating my own product in the video game niche, and later became an affiliate marketer, among other things.

Recently I cut my hours in half at my "real" job so I can continue to grow my business. In the 3 months since I've quit, I've replaced the half of my salary that I lost. I'm looking forward to continuing to grow my business.

I have several lists, and look forward to finding a way to use them.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys....Eddy Croft here.

Marketing Strengths: "Spying" (research), Testing & Tracking and being able to "connect the dots" of concepts and ideas.

Biggest Mistake: Tried to develop 10 sites at the same time.

Turning Point Before Reaching Success: Realising that online marketing is not a hit and hope process but is an actual business that has assets….just not traditional assets you find in the offline world.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone, Janet Scruggs here. Looking forward to being part of JV Notify and getting the scoop on new products to promote. I'm pretty new to IM (4 months) but love it so far and am doing IM full time.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello from Vancouver, B.C.

Just like to say hey and look forward to getting involved in the community.

Pretty new to this stuff but have been learning tons over that last year.

Kinda through myself into the mix buy buying a software product and redeveloping
    it...not really knowing what I was getting into. ( almost complete ! )

Of course it hasn't been the smoothest road, but definitely a GREAT learning experience all and all.

Currently in a transition from offline ( custom cabinets - closing soon) business to a strictly
    on-line business model.... done with the days of massive monthly overhead expenses!

Signed up to this forum a little bit ago but haven't been active as have had no time.

Look forward to growing and giving back when I feel I have something of quality to add.

To OUR Success!

-j

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

This is Raj Ganesan from San Francisco. I'm excited to join this group!

Moving from traditional management consulting (products and services) to online models. We have done reasonably well with mid- and small company C-suites. Want to move more online.

I look forward to share ideas and building new relationships with you!
    rajganesan_2000@yahoo.com | www.thebusinesslabs.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all, My name is Steven Adams I am fairly new to internet marketing. I really look forward to working with everyone.
    Hello everyone, please help me really kick thing&#039;s off in early September when I launch the &quot;Blog Biz Mastermind 5+ hour video coaching series&quot; www.blogbizmastermind.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast