+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Everybody !! My name is Marc Presse, I'm From Quebec City, I've been using jvnotifypro for more than a year now with success but it is the first time I am writing on the forum, I hope to help others and share tips and tricks and learn a lot more with all of you !!
    Cheers !!
    Marc

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Guys,

I'm Saurabh from Los Angeles. I started as "another-adsense-guy" in 2006. Moved on to providing SEO services and started a Web hosting company in 2008. I like learning new business models and internet marketing is high on my list right now! Looking forward to interacting and learning here. (Yup I am 22 and want to retire by 35 :P )

Thank you mike for this forum. Looks like this is the right place to start
    From SEO to Webhosting to Internet Marketing in 3 years..... and there is so much more to do!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

My name is David McCall I have been a member since 2009, I started internet marketing 4 years ago.I have run traditional business prior to 2009, but now I am branching into an internet based company which recently secured the platinum license to sell gold license's of a particular niche products which I am hoping to JV with someone in the future, interesting times that we live in.

Best Regards

David

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    I'm Ron. Been in the computer game since the cows came home -- well, since the mid-60's anyway. Was a tech for awhile. "Lady, I'm a professional. If I break your computer, it *stays* broken!" Just came out of retirement, and opened a brick and mortar business, so am looking to earn some filthy lucre to justify the expense to you know who (yes, dear). I'm a certified member of the Old Dogs Learning New Tricks Club, as I suspect a number of you guys/gals are. When I first looked over this site, I went out and bought myself a bigger 3-ring binder than usual..will need it taking notes.
    What the heck. Have a cigar (#3 on Google..so far).<br />http://www.finecigar.net

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I have been promoting offers for the last 3 years using this site..

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, my name's Devon Brown.

I am an Internet Marketer, Speaker and pretty much the best dancer ever ;D

I've been in the internet marketing/home business world since 2000 and have been blessed to speak at and MC numerous events all over the world. Much of my focus is spent helping "non-techie newbies" and I'm heavy into the personal development side of things.

When I told my internet marketing mastermind group that I was looking to find people to help spread the word about my $2.63 per click affiliate program; they recommended that I join JVNotifyPro. Frankly, I wish they would have shared sooner... I am really looking forward to networking with this group.

Thanks for the great forum!
    Devon
    Go Here To Make $2.63 - $5.93 Per Click As A JV Partner!!&nbsp; http://bit.ly/BIGPPC

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi
    I am Leanne from Gold Coast, Australia.

I am pleased to have found this forum and look forward to learning lots and helping others where I can.

All the best with your IM

Leanne :o

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,
    Nice to be here, looking forward to looking around the forum and hopefully to learn and network a bit
    a href=&quot;http://www.localmarketinginternetsecrets.com/&quot;&gt;Instructional Videos For Small Business Owner Market&lt;/a&gt;

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello fellow marketers!

Name's Adam and I'm just stepping foot into the "Internet marketing" niche...yea seriously!

Well, I've been marketing since around christmas time and I now..."know the ropes" and discovered this forum and realized what an amazing opprotunity this is!

Just started trying to promote a couple things coming up, we'll see how it goes. I'm sure I'll learn a lesson or two the hard way.

I'm a respected Warrior at the Warrior Forum, some of you may know me as "friend"

Well, I'm here so...Hello everyone!
    COUPON MAGE is Launching! Get on board. Launch Date: November 13, 2012

CLICK HERE to get on board - JV Invite Page

Internet marketing product reviews. - wordpress deployment software

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Oh well ... I've started a tradition of welcoming folks on board, and I'm not stopping now. Here goes ...

Bojan, Shaun, Shane, Tiffany, Michael, Kamar, Sharon, BillyDee, Matthew, Michael, Brien, Olu, Orlando, Paul, Paul, Doug, Jason, Kunj, Zac, Martin, Si, Paul, Jonathan, Karl, Per, Tony, Johnny, Alan, Lonnie, Steven, Patrick, Christopher, Val, Garret, Jane, Angela, Tim, Tony, Chad, Patricia, Randy, Mordechai, Rahel, Paul, Nicola, Dan, Tracy, Graeme, Graeme (no, that's not an error. ), PV, Mark, Moses, Greg, Aira, Doug, Eric, Kathy, Nino, Sylvia, Kevin, Rafi, Nino, Ty, John, John, Eid, Chris, Josh, Ray, Adrian, Yazid, Kerry, Ken, Ryan, Craig, Brian, Matt, Carolyne, Gary, Kevin, Michael, Raphael, Peter + Amnuai, Kevin, Daniel, Kaiser, Zen, Brock, Chris, Pete, Johan, Gordon, Jayneel, Jeremey, Chris, Mik, E Brian, Damian, Cristian, Russell, Kenny, Riel, Max, Ric, Jonathan, Marcel, Rocky, German, Matt, Enstine, James, Muhammed, Anita, Omar, Nigel, Smith, Brian, Richard, Thanoulai, Maggy, Daniel, Andy, Imoh, C.F., Louis, Joshua, Thomas, Barrie, Rick, David, Scott, Levi, Tomo, Shawn, Lakshman, Agil, Keith, Prashant, Matt, David, Ryan, Hans, Felix, Frank, Stephanie, Sean, Glyn, Doris, Gugulethu, Walter, JonMarc, Azman, Cecilia, David, Jermaine, Alusine, Heide, Bob, Benjamin, Michael, Maureen, Edward, Emmanuel, Anthony, Gavin, Alex, Mfon, Gordon, Abhi, John, Caroline, Tom, Sean, Anthony, Robert, Taylor, Desmond, Andy, Michael, John, Shae, Martin, Alan, James, Danielle, Dee, Steven, Jennifer, Simon, David, Dave, No Name, Dave, Toomas, Razvan, Ivan, Darwin, Jason, Jason, Marc, Saurabh, David, Ron, No Name, Devon, Leanne, Craig + Adam ...

... WELCOME! LOL

OK ... now that we're back on track.

I realize I've been promising to deliver JVNP 2.0 since late 2008, perhaps earlier ... BUT, my Ace Head Of Technology ... formerly Head of Tech for Mike Filsaime + Anik Singal ... creator of the software behind CB Predators ... and other Cool Stuff, Mike Merz Jr., tells me we are finally on the brink of Beta for both JVNP 2.0 AND JVNewsWatch. MJ has pretty much written and re-written the Whole Shebang over the last few months and made every custom modification under the sun to to make everything jive. You'll be invited in to kick the tires before it's made available to the general public, so please keep an eye on your Inbox over the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Cheers,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast