My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi,

I'm Dave, full time marketer :P

Cheers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

A perfect start to a new venture in my life thru this JV forum..............Cheers!
    &quot;The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It&#039;s an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.” <br /><br />- Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Looks like a sudden influx of Davids on this site

My name is Dave Hart. I wouldn't consider myself new to marketing, however when it comes to internet marketing I'm still rather new. I have heard that this is a great place to foster growth in my internet marketing career and hopefully when I have some knowledge to give on a subject, to be able to help others grow as well.

Oh and since listing a location seems to be en vogue in this thread, I'm located in Arizona, USA.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello my names is Tom and im making my living on the internet.

Im launching a new site soon so stay tuned

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everybody,

I am Razvan, i'm glad to be part of this Community, i'm in IM from over 2 years. Hope can help...

oh..Mike.. glad to meet you. You're present in almost all IM courses i've learned.. 8)

See You all inside

Razvan
    Absolutely Free! 100.000 PLR Articles. 300 Niches + Great Spinners - http://www.articles-plr.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am Ivan, I got involved in IM since I was 16 - 3 years ago

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone!

My name id Darwin Jayme from the Philippines.

I have been doing internet marketing since 2001 and I regret that I have only found this community just recently. I have experiences in the online marketing industry but I must admit that I am new to JV marketing approach.

Thanks to Mike's posts about how to get started here in the community. It's really a lot of help.

This will be one of my regular websites to open and community to participate.

Mabuhay!
    Internet Marketer, Online Marketing Consultant<br />CEO &amp; Founder of:<br />...theBIGGESTLaunches.com<br />...turtleMarketing.net<br />...theBiggestLIES.info<br />...yourQualityLeads.net<br />...CRRPF.com<br />...IdealForexRobot.com<br /><br />Forex Money for Newbies - a special report:<br />http://idealforexrobot.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by David Jackson
    Hello

My name is David Jackson. Someone just trying to make a living out of the internet. Living in the Philippines.

Cheers
    David Jackson

Hello David! Where in the Philippines are you? I am from Cebu City.
    Internet Marketer, Online Marketing Consultant<br />CEO &amp; Founder of:<br />...theBIGGESTLaunches.com<br />...turtleMarketing.net<br />...theBiggestLIES.info<br />...yourQualityLeads.net<br />...CRRPF.com<br />...IdealForexRobot.com<br /><br />Forex Money for Newbies - a special report:<br />http://idealforexrobot.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everybody,

My name is Jason. I recently released my product at http://www.GolfDomination.com

We are opening up our affiliate program soon. I will post it when it is online. We spent a lot on the product and had a top copywriter write the sales letter. Any advice on launching the program is appreciated. I look forward to learning from and building relationships will you. Thanks guys.

Cheers,
    Jason

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone!

My name is Jason Ryback from northern California. I have been doing Internet Marketing for the last year and I have already been involved in some launches. I build lists for my product launches through SEO and different paid traffic methods. I am looking forward to learning more and contribute as much as I can to this great community and getting behind your launch to make it a successful one!

- Jason Ryback

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152192242 ... LastLast