+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Shae Carrick and I live in Sydney AU.

I joined a couple of weeks ago but have been slack in posting, have been dealing with my end of year tax etc you know that chore we all love to hate.

I'm excited to be here and am looking forward to promoting products and learning more and more.
    This is the right place to be, this forum is perfect.

All the best
    Shae

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Greetings everyone!

I´m Martin Nodskov from Denmark!
    I hope to learn alot here on this forum!
    I make my money in the TV on PC niche - We have a very nice site with a high conversion on Clickbank!

Have a nice day everybody!

All the best

Martin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I'm Alan Clark from Scotland.

Been involved online for about 4-5 years, it all just blends together.

I have been through lots of different projects with varying degrees of success.

I am focusing on the following 2 sites mainly

http://www.womensunderwearonline.com
    http://www.ableton-live-tutorial.com

The underwear site is a relatively new venture. I bought it on Flippa due to the site ranking on Google page one for keywords such as "womens underwear", "buy womens underwear", "buy underwear online", "buy underwear online" etc etc. (On Google UK)

I totally redeveloped it myself and set up a relationship with a dropshipping company. It was a really hard task finding a decent supplier as most of the wholesalers supply cheap nasty chinese sourced tat. But I have succeeded in this department. Went down to Hull in England and met them, checked out their stock levels, quality etc etc.

Getting OK traffic but struggling to convert this into sales but I will stay with it. It is only 2 weeks since I bought it over and put in the new back end, added stock etc.

The other site is a music production tutorial site. Ableton Live is an expensive music production software with a HUGE following. It's my hobby mainly which made it seem like a good topic to blog about.

I have 700 people in my aweber list, and I am pretty well known in the Ableton niche due to my Twitter and Youtube activities.

The site is rolling along at about 2800-3000 visits per month.

I have NOT marketed to these people EVER. It has all been relationship building and free content and interaction.

I think I have the foundations of a decent business here but I am a little unsure of how to best start trying to sell to them.

As far as marketing goes, I never pay for traffic.

I have become really good at seo using wordpress and I am using that experience to optimise my lingerie store now.

I also use a lot of social marketi ;Dwitter being my weapon of choice.

I have a few tools that help me build my twitter accounts and I have successfully been using twitter as a traffic source.

I have a few twitter accounts in the IM niche with overall access to 5000 or so followers.

I don't have an IM list but I reckon from my experience in the Ableton niche I could do the same in IM.

I am new to joint ventures but I think I do bring a lot to the table.

Lets see what happens.

Alan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Guys,

James Cannon here.
    I am from Ireland.
    Been working on line for over 3 years now.
    Studied and worked in the computer industry since I finished college in 2005

I have a Web Development & Web Hosting Business operating on line.

In the Internet Marketing Niche I teach people how to manage their twitter accounts and get the maximum exposure possible.

I have just over 200,000 flowers on Twitter and I am aiming for 1,000,000 asap.

Thanks
    James

Anyone need any help with twitter or want to JV with me drop me an email.
    To your Success<br />James Cannon<br />www.jamesisgo.com Make an impact with your Twitter account. Generate infinite amounts of traffic for free.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Well hi everyone! ;D I'm Danielle Schaeffer, everyone calls me Dani. Well, two short people call me "Mom", but you probably won't call me that, so Dani is fine.

I've been marketing online for about 3 years, have several niche sites and products, and just this year started creating IM products and offering IM services.

I specialize in direct response copywriting, but I also have strong marketing skills that existed long before the Internet did when we had to use newspapers, and yellow pages, and direct mail to advertise... wow, that just made me feel old!

My husband works in the medical field, but actually went to school to study radio and TV production, and earlier this year, we took part in Kevin Riley's Video Production Lab Workshop so I could bring my copywriting skills into the 21st Century and offer video scripting and production to my clients.

I have recently started testing some products in the Warrior Forum, for conversion rates and feedback, and plan to start recruiting JV's in the near future. My most recent job was to create a JV invite page for a client, which in less than 2 days, brought her 60 affiliates so far. So my next order of business now is to work on that page for myself, and hence, I find myself here.

There are some questions I will have about the JV program itself, and the promotion of it, but since this is my intro page, I'll just leave it at a 'Hi' for now, and be off to look for the answers I seek.

Here's to hoping to make some great friends, and partners, here!

-Dani

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi to everyone

Des Yousif from Houston Texas

Just stumble upon this forum through Alan Magliocca what a wonderful guy, I don't know what to expect for now but, I am looking forward to doing a JV with someone who is realistic and have goals.

I am excited to join this group as what I've seen so far are like minded individuals working together to succeed.

Hopefully we all will continue this trend and build from there.

Looking forward to making my first cash from here with a JVer.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, My name is Steven Keltsch from Internet Marketing Hits. From the USA.

I have been marketing online for 2 years and have several sites. I have more than twenty years of entrepreneurial experience in a various marketing, advertising and creative environments.

I'm excited about meeting new friends and business partners.
    Steven Keltsch<br /><br />Build an entire membership community, from the ground floor up in less than 72 hours! ... Dominate the playing field ...<br /><br />==&gt; http://www.howtomakeitbigonline.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, Everyone,

Another newbie to internet marketing here! I've only been online since April although I've been in IT for 30 years! give or take a few years out to raise a family!

I share my time between Surrey, England and Andalucia, Spain. The former has family ties and the latter has the sun and olives!

I'm learning about JVs and how they can help me build a list so just now I'm "watching", reading, following and finding out as much as I can.

See you around! Love you to go look at my blog - I feel it's coming along - seeing as I didn't even have a web presence 4 months ago!

Jennifer
    http://www.jennifersIMblog.com<br />http://jennifetaylor.eproduct-review.com/

My Thumbs Up

Hi, I'm glad to be part of this community and curious what opportunities this opens up! Cheers, Simon

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello

My name is David Jackson. Someone just trying to make a living out of the internet. Living in the Philippines.

Cheers
    David Jackson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 325 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast