+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 325 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi

My name is Mark Salter, I am almost down under being in South Africa but hoping to move to Oz soon. I live in a great wine and tourism town called Stellenbosch.

I have been in IM for about 2 years now however I have been in IT and ISP systems for around 10 years so know a bit of web/portal development and server admin which has helped.

I started off like everyone else, bought every ebook and a few very expensive courses to eventually get the hang of IM. What really helped is the mentoring I received from Matt Densely in the USA purchased via MikeG.

Although I have been busy and have 2 relatively popular sites; thegiantsofmarketing.com (members area at thegiantsofmarketing.com/members) and besteportal.com I am not really making any significant money and since my IT consulting and IT Technical Architecture contracts have dried up here, I am in huge debt, however still very positive and optimistic.

My experience has touched on almost everything in IM and IT and currently aside from my projects I am also developing membership sites for a US client.

I love Internet Marketing and the target end result of financial freedom and freedom of time, hoping to achieve it this year as it is my make or break year.

I would like to offer all JVNotify members free VIP membership to TGOM - The Giants of Marketing if Mike does not mind me posting it here. All I ask for in return is feedback and suggestions. Currently I have over 600 Free Warrior Forum Private War Room VIP members who have tested and used the site.

Register for a free VIP membership here:
    http://www.thegiantsofmarketing.com/...hp?mode=newsub

Enjoy
    -Mark

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone, the name is Chris, just joined this forum after hearing about it from Michael Rasmussen. I became a web designer about 7 years ago and have recently gotten into internet marketing in the last 2 years. I work full time for an internet consulting company where we cover all the bases of internet tech. In the last 6 months I have been drilling into Affiliate marketing trying to learn everything I can. I joined up with PPC Classroom several months ago and it's been truly amazing what Anik and Amit have done. I hope I can offer my industry advice to others and learn from senior members. This forum seems like alot of fun.

-Chris

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome Mark and Chris.

Mark, though I usually frown on anything but introductions in the intro post ... I'll let it pass, as you're not selling the memberships if they are lifetime VIP ... simply looking for constructive feedback.

Chris, Michael R. is not only one of the first JVNP partners ... he's also one of the most productive, and a longtime friend. Not a bad fella to associate yourself with.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi I am Kamran Chowdhury and I live in Dubai, the city of Gold.
    I very excited to be a part of this community and I hope I can make myself useful and also learn from all the wonderful people of this forum.

Cheers,
    Kamran

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome to JVNP, Kamran ... I've heard Dubai is beautiful. Roger Federer practices there in the off season.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Just stopping By To Say Hello From PA

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    Welcome Chris.

Chris, Michael R. is not only one of the first JVNP partners ... he's also one of the most productive, and a longtime friend. Not a bad fella to associate yourself with.

Best,

Mike
    Yes, his products are nothing short of truly amazing. His recent bonus package addon to the NicheBlueprint.com has provided so much value, I can't believe he even gave it away. For any new or seasoned marketer, he's a great resource... to say the least.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi David Carleton here from sunny San Diego, CA. Looking forward to listening, learning and creating profitable joint ventures

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all,

I am Michael Olugunna, leaving in Sweden. I am new to this community and i am glad to be a part of the internet BIZ. I am willing to explore and exploit ideas and comprehensive information when needed.

Thanks
    Michael Olugunna

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

my name is Xavier Nelson and I admit, I have been quietly sitting on the sidelines, but am looking forward to working together and being more actively engaged.

Here's to your success,
    Xavier

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 325 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast