+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi JVNotify Community Members!

Was referred by a friend to the site. Glad to be here - looks like a great community! I am fairly new to IM - have been in learning mode for a number of months - been exposed to some fantastic training from many well known internet marketers, and am currently pursuing a number of on-line initiatives.

Look forward to participating.

Scott

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey guys! My name is Levi Brown from Colorado and I just realesed a video marketing software known as Tube Detonator, and we are getting ready for Pre-Launch of the flagship "Complete Marketing Software" to pre-launch in the next week or so.

I look forward to meeting new people here and building some very strong partnerships as it does not seem as possible to do on the Warrior Forums. Fortunately we have A LOT to offer everyone here as one product (Tube Det. mentioned above) is 100% commission (instant PayPal through RAP - pm me if you want in) and the list is growing exponentially everyday with actual BUYING emails. The team is IMDetonator... you will hear a lot about us here in the near future...

I have been an SEO (now SESMO - SEO with Social) marketer and procided my skills in all areas of business and personal projects.

Can't wait o hear more about everyone out there. I am a real GET AFTER IT kind of guy/attitude.

Hit me up if you wanna chat!

Levi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone!

My name is Tomo, and I'm a copywriter for some Internet Marketers (whose names I'll keep to myself for now, lol). I actually joined this site so I could learn more about JV guys like yourself, launches, and what you look for when deciding to promote or not promote a launch.

I like to connect and expand my knowledge base, and seeing as I may write copy that will need to appeal to folks like you one day, I'll be able to serve my clients best by actually getting to know you as individuals within a group. It seems I already have some friends on this forum, but I look forward to making even more (yes, I know how ridiculously positive I sound, but ask anyone who knows me, I actually talk this way in real life, lol).

I look forward to participating in this forum and seeing what I can add to the discussions here. I ESPECIALLY look forward to learning (I'm almost 29 and loving every minute of this industry). I think information should always flow both ways so, if you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask!

;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,
    I am Shawn Gourley and right now am testing my first ever product! I am interested in learning about JV partnerships! I do all of my own link building and promoting and looking into possibly creating products for others.
    Shawn J. Gourley

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

HI Every one
    I am LAKSHMAN from India
    Very happy to meet you all here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

HELLLOO!!

agil here, from singapore. i'm 22 years old and leaving the army soon to start a life in the world of network marketing. Hoping to make friends with all at JVNOTIFYPRO.
    GREAT place you have here.

hoping to learn more from everyone ;D
    agil basalamah

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi all

Just a quick e-mail to introduce myself, I'm Keith and I'm from the UK. Although I'm not completely new to Internet marketing I haven't done it for many years as I lost a bundle of money doing it.

anyway with a new enthusiasm I have decided to get back into it as something to do over the winter. I am aj amateur sailor and web designer by trade and I'm looking to get the Paralympics in 2016. I'm hoping Internet marketing will provide a moderate income to help pay for some of the expenses for doing my sailing.

I look forward to chatting with you all more in the coming months.

Keith

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hey guys,
    I am Prashant Sharma from India. I am a 20 Year Old Student and have made some decent money in the past. I hope to learn new things and get to know more AWESOME people in here.

Super Excited about being among the TOP SHARKS

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Matt Dunbar here from Canada (Toronto, ON). Been a programmer since 13 =)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, ladies and gentlemen.

I discovered this forum by way of an intermediary whom suggested this forum has particular knowledge in various subject matters and a non-flippant, helpful community. After reading some of the posts and threads here briefly, I decided to register immediately to discern what can be learned.

I look forward to embracing this new community with ostensible dedication and zeal.

Cordially,
    David Steele

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast