+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello Everyone,
    This is Peter and Amnuai Beckenham from Thailand.
    We are newbies and willing to learn and support people in this community, even though we are only new - we will not always be the "newbies from Thailand." We have heard great things about Mike Merz and the quality of this group so hopefully we will learn stacks, form great relationships and become successful like so many here already.
    Amnuai<br />100% Naturally Dyed Thai Silk <br />http://www.thaisilkmagic.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Yeah, I know, I'm already in here somewhere, but I lost the old login. So, I'm back without the space in my name.

Kevin Riley<br />Call me on Skype (teradacho)<br />http://KevinRileyInc.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

I am Daniel Tan. I do SEO for a living, have few products on SEO and participated in some launches. I have my small launches in 4 figures as well, but nothing like the Gurus, but learning more and aiming one day to be there.

If you have questions on SEO just PM me, more than happy to help out. I am a member in the Warrior Forum too.

Nice to meet you!

Daniel

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone!

My name is Kaiser Nabola in the UK. Thanks for accepting my membership to this group of brainy internet marketers. I am new to this field and very excited to work with you all. Hope we all make money and have fun.

Once again thank you very much for accepting me into your community.

Kaiser N
    Let Make This Work For Every body.<br /><br />Kaiser

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I'm Zen Rafe Paraba from the Philippines, I worked before as a Virtual Assistant doing SEO, Article Writing, Blogging, and Website Design, for several internet marketing sites.

Now, I have decided to move up the ladder and make my expertise to work for my own.

I am still a newbie on this field, so I hope I'll get a lot of help, connections, relationships and learn more from everyone.

Thanks.
    Zen

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

I am Brock N. Allen. I have worked in small business software marketing for the past 15 years, primarily engaged in the promotion of solutions for a very few targeted vertical industries.

I will be branching out to launch a few software products and services of my own, both B2B and B2C, and will be inviting others to participate in the marketing and sales of these.

I am implementing affiliate programs with a 50/50 revenue split and continuity opportunities, including for the marketing and sales of our BlueSkySaaS products.

I look forward to forging some win-win relationships through JVNotifyPro.
    Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Thanks,

Brock N. Allen
    Brock N. Allen<br />Tel: 888-876-4144 x 701<br />Blue Sky Technology Partners<br />www.blueskysaas.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Chris Pambos from Sydney, Australia. I've been in IM for a while now but only broke into information marketing as of recent. I've worked behind the scenes for a few good friends past launches and only recently decided that it's time for me to finally begin building my brand rather than someone else within the IM niche to the general public.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

My name is Pete Bass and I am here to find out more about JV's and how become involved with them. I'm not wise about a lot of stuff, but I can sure be a workhorse if someone needs me to. I am excited to go through the discussions here and figure out as much as I can.

Onward and Upward,
    Pete

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'm new, and will work to be super affiliate with tons of list. ;D

Cool to join this forum.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, my name is Gordon Kellie. Yes I am a Newbie. Now that I got that out of the way I just wanted to say hello from Ontario Canada and am looking forward to working and talking to as many people as I can here. Looking forward to a long happy relationship with everybody

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast