+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 325 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Prabhakaran, Kim, Francis, and Graham ... welcome to JVNP.

... and thanks, Alan, for both stepping in with the welcome wagon, and props.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,

My name is Doug, I have been dabbling in IM for about about 4 years and I am ready to take it to the next level. I have managed to make some decent money and have help a lot of others get started who are also starting to see some decent growth of their own.

I heard about this forum through a friend of mine and thought I would check it out. I must say that I am very impressed so far.

What I am looking to learn here is more about launching my own product. While I have been successful at selling other peoples products I have yet to do anything of my own. I guess I have been comfortable with what I have been doing so why branch out?

Well, with that said, I am looking forward to meeting many new friends and learning much.

Doug

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey guys,

Jani G here from the UK. not sure if you have heard of me. i have been underground for over a year in affiliate marketing but now have a few products coming out.

i have one proudct, the $50 daily challenge which you may of heard of...

Im glad to be here and network with you all.

hopefully we can build a strong relationship and help each other move forward in our business.

Don't hesitate to pm me if you need anything

look forward to speaking with you soon

Jani G, UK

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome, Doug and Jani.

Doug ... we've got partners of all levels and niches here, so I'm sure if you stay active you'll pick up a lot.

Jani ... always nice to have experienced partners on board to add useful content. Looking forward to your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Roach
    Welcome Jim, Muhammad, and Lyn!

Exciting to see so many new people coming on board.

@Muhammad - Sounds like you're doing some really cool
    stuff with Joomla. Hey, I'm a bookworm too!

@Lyn - Hey Lyn, you'll find a ton of great information on
    joint ventures in the forum. Lots of golden nuggets!

@Jim - Hope you're able to get you're picture uploaded.
    Send me a PM if you need some help.

Cheers!

- Kim

Thanks, Kim.

I am happy to learn that I am not the only one that seems to smell the library wherever I go.

All the best.

@Mike,

Thank you, too

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin
    Anthony Echelon<br /><br />anthony@ae1eproducts.com<br />www.ae1eproducts.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

[quote=Mike Merz ]
    I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin
    Hello Everyone,
    My name is Anthony Echelon and I'm a rookie marketer from Southern California.
    I hope to meet some good people,gain some knowledge and advice,and contribute in order to advance in the IM business..
    I'm very glad to be here and intend to make the most of my time on the JV Notify forum.
    Thanks and I look forward,
    Anthony Echelon[/color]
    Anthony Echelon<br /><br />anthony@ae1eproducts.com<br />www.ae1eproducts.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I never did do this...

My name is Audrey, I am brand new at AM. Bought "The Millionaire League" on a whim, and just bought CommBlue last week.

I am on my very first campaign, if you could even call it that. I have not much cash for PPC, so it's largely an SEO effort, just to get my feet wet.

There is so much to learn...but I'm motivated. Hope we can help each other!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey. It's Joel Peterson. Good to meet you all.

Hey Everyone. Joel Peterson here.

I wanted to introduce myself to the group.

But first I want wanted to say I’m very impressed with a lot of the people and talent I’m seeing around here.

I’d love to hear from each of you and what you are doing. As I read through the different projects and JV offers I get very excited. It’s a great reminder on why I started my Internet Marketing business over 5 years ago.

So let me introduce myself.

I’m a full time Internet Marketer and have been since 2003. I live in Saratoga Springs, Utah with my beautiful wife and 5 kids.

I have three offshore teams that help me run my business. Two of my offices are in India… one in Pune and the other in Chennai. I have a new office in the Philippines that has been going for about 4 months now. For the last 3 years I’ve traveled to India to hang out and work with the team members. I love it there and the people!

Before Internet Marketing I tried about everything in the book. I’ve documented it here on my blog if you care to read about it.

http://joelsnews.com/about-joel/

I’ve done a lot of JV partnerships with people you probably know and some you wouldn’t … most of the time I’ve been behind the scenes. My main business focus has been traffic generating systems. A lot of SEO and PPC systems….I guess you can say, “I’m in the traffic business.”

Well that’s enough about me. I’m excited to hear what everyone is doing and get involved in a few JV deals……I’ve got a few of my own coming up.

Drop me a line. Would love to hear what you are doing.

Joel Peterson
    Joel&#039;s Blog<br />http://joelsnews.com<br /><br />Follow me on Twitter<br />http://twitter.com/joel_peterson

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome, Anthony, Audrey, and Joel.

Anthony ... you're hitting 'quote' instead of simply 'reply', it appears.

Audrey ... read, learn, test, and tweak until you get the desired results ... then continue the process.

Joel ... glad we finally got you in the door. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Best,

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 325 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast