+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi! I'm Per from Norway! After what my profile tells me I joined here already back in october 2009. I think it might have been after reading some of Johnny Andrews stuff, where he reccomends this forum.

Anyway, I've been trying different things regarding IM the last year or so, but really haven't had any luck in making money out of it. Could be that I haven't worked hard enough, but time isn't what I've got most of as a father to small kids.

I remembered this forum couple of days ago, and thought I would give it a try. I've already found lots of informative information here, and I kinda get excited by the thought of participating in launches of completely new products, at an early stage. Only thing that bothers me about that, is that I haven't done any listbuilding yet. But I guess everyone had to start from zero with their listbuilding, so there's where's my focus should be this spring I guess.

See you all around, I'm really looking forward to learn to know you all better.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I'm Tony Waring from the UK and new to internet Marketing. I have spent the last 25 years employed as a building surveyor and tired of working for someone else so decided to try something new. I'm looking forward to learning how to make it in this business.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, My name is Johnny, I've doing IM for almost 6 months, still learning, but so far so good, I got my first Clickbank check few weeks ago, not a huge one, but it's around $150. So, that for me can say, IM is possible. So, I joined JV to learn more stuff and also to make more money as I heard that you could JV with others to work together and make more money, I hope everyone here could soon be a a financial status soon. Cheers!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Greetings:

My name is Alan Schneider and I have been an affiliate of various products for the last 6 months or so. My full time gig is as a software engineer. I'm getting ready to release some products and found that people highly recommended this site for such a thing.

I'm self employed and work out of a home office. I enjoy MST3K, bad movies in general, golf, and reading.

Thanks for taking the time to read. I hope to provide some information and help as I can, but like most noobs, I will probably be asking a million help questions before I can actually provide any.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys!

Wow! Really awesome forum!

My name is Lonnie Amirault and I've been online since 2001. I'm a 3 time
    cancer champion. I've been out of the loop for 4-5 years and have regained
    my composer to help others in the IM niche. Marketing is like riding a bicycle.
    You never forget what it takes to make it a reality.

Since my return I've been actively conducting live classrooms via skype to loyal my
    list of subscribers which are still growing daily through my website.

If you have the courage to read my triumphs, obstacles and adversities I had
    to overcome to start all over again, you can visit my... About Lonnie Amirault
    page at http://lonnieamirault.com/about

I'm anxious to get to know some of you and start promoting your products
    asap.

Cheers,

Lonnie Amirault
    Successunplugged.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

my Name is Steven Emmerson been online for 2 Plus years and have tried probally every new Program that has come out. Wasted about $6,000 and made back less than $300.00, recently was suffering from Brain overload and frustration as another app failed to live up to its promotion.

Made the big mistake of selling products rather than promoting myself, has been very hard on shoe string budget and no mentor. Yet Stevence seems to be well know have had JV offers throw at me but lacking confindance in myself I missed out on opportunities to build a list.

So would like to hear from someone in the Ottawa, Ontario Canada area that could maybe help me get into Marketing tired of spinning my wheels here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone, my name is Patrick and I am here to learn and expose myself to some opportunities. It feels as though I've been learning about this stuff for a long time, but haven't really tied it all together yet. You might say I have a case of information over load. :-\ At any rate, this certainly seems like the right place to be, and I'm looking forward to talk with like minded people that may be able to offer some good direction ;D.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hello everyone im chris from the uk, lincoln to be precise if anyone else is in the area looking forward to increasing my earnings with you all

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi! My name is Val Dawson. I have an online business and also a physical office in Phoenix Arizona. I use hypnotherapy to help people stop smoking, lose weight, sleep better, as well as attract wealth. I am excited to meet you all, and find out about how we can work together to promote our products!
    Val

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all.

My name is Garret Acott and I have been full time at this for about a year and a half now. Have started, ran and sold a number of Tech companies in the past and now looking to take that experience to Internet Marketing.

Garret

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 325 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast