+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 325 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

My apologies Mike I was in a pickle after I was reading a post from Mark thank you Mike Merz and for the record thank you Mark as well
    lol
    James C.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome, Jim, Muhammad, Lyn & James ... thanks for picking up the slack, Kim.

NP, James ... I've been called worse.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi People,

Jamie Garside here! AKA GoGetta of Offline Treasure Secrets! I see myself as the offline/online marketing guy! ;D

I look forward to making a lot of money with many people on here in 2009 and beyond!

Jamie Garside (GoGetta)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Future Partners!

It's Jon Orana, just registered few minutes ago.

I'm relatively new in Internet Marketing and I'm into Search Engine Marketing niche.

- Jon

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Jamie and Jon ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Dear All,

This is Prabhu fm Indonesia, i'm new to this internet marketing field, would like to learn lots of stuff fm your guys.

speacial thx to mr mike , Jonny and JV group.

brgds fm Prabhu

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, my name is Kim Hernandez and I’m very excited to learn from other members in this forum, I hope to work with them as well.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

You ladies are in the right place for knowledge! I am going to soon launch my first product on February, and I have only JVNP to thank. I knew absolutely nothing about JV's until I joined here. You will find that everyone (especially Mike Merz, the owner) will help you when they can. They will give you advice that many people pay for!

There are a few things to know about the forum. It revolves around finding JV's to promote your product(s), to meet successful people in the internet marketing field, the importance of building opt-in lists, and appealing to people by creating a name for yourself on here. You will also not get partners by asking for their list of 10,000 people. You have to prove to them that you can help them if they help you. Email lists are extremely valuable, so if you do not have one, then you need to make them people on here know the value of your offer before they help you at all.

Having said that, you will learn many things, even if you don't have a product to promote. Many people that come here for help are just affiliates trying to promote other products. You will see that the people here can still help you in that as well.

I wish you both the best of luck in your online ventures, and it's great that you are diminishing your learning curve by joining this forum!

All the best,
    Alan
    ClickBankReaper.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone

Hi, I am Francis Murray.

I am a newbie to Product Launches. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from people who "been there and done that." I have never made or created my own product, but my previous experience has been strictly with affiliate marketing by way of article marketing. (So, obviously not too experienced.)

Anyway thanks for having me.
    You are Unlimited within the scope of your own limitedness. www.ExpressivePublicSpeaking.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd start by providing a little about myself.

My name is Graham McAndrew

I'm from the United Kingdom, and Liverpool in particular.

I began my internet marketing career in 2001. Mine was the classic story that you read about in promotions. I started in this field because I had nowhere to go to...I wasn't just broke, but was also massively in debt and sinking fast.

My first website was built with a borrowed copy of Dreamweaver and 20 cigarettes an hour!

The site was so bad ( I couldnt do graphics, so everything was kind of square in shape..) that it was almost good. Believe it or not I used to get e-mails form customers saying how much they liked the site design. These days although I now spend $1000's on design, we never get a single mail like those early ones.

Ok, I'm not going to bore you with the details, but this early attempt produced over $4.5 million in sales in the first 2 years, which in honesty was more luck than judgemant.
    I still have my Million Dollar Mousemat ( complete with coffe stains and cigarette burns ) to remind me of this.

I really look forward to working with you guys. I have built my business using co-operation, and both giving and receiving help.

Best wishes
    Graham

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 325 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast