+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 325 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Salute Fox !

Iam 23 years old , born in sweden and still lives here , i have a wonderful wife and two kids , my son Milian 2 years and my little babygirl Mira 3 months old .

I`m internet marketer with the desire vision and YES attitude getting ready for big relationship in upcoming partnerships . Mike i haft say you did a wonderful job creating this site i looking forward to connect with you all !

See you on the inside!
    You Partner In Business Building&nbsp; <br /><br />Mikael Long<br /><br />&quot;Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.&quot;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike and everyone,

This is exactly what I have been looking for!!
    The mood is much more friendly than Warrior board...well it is called "warrior board" for one thing.
    Until now have mainly been doing PPC & SEO. I don't have specific JV needs right now, but may probably in the near future.

Thanks for letting me in the community Mike!

http://www.morequalifiedleads.co.uk&quot;&nbsp; B2B Sales Lead Generation<br /><br />http://www.leadsenprospects.be&quot; Meer klanten met minder moeite

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome Robert, Kathy, Eileen, Robert, Mark, Wendy, Greg, Norf, Mark, Sharon, Feiyie, Steve, Shannan, Victoria, Earl, James, Linda, Chris, James, Justin, Valerie, Mark, Ed, Thomas, Rich, Elmer, Matt, Gerald, Ethan, Jace, Donna, Mikael, and Jen to JV Notify Pro.

I'm looking at potentially getting a foot of snow here in Central NJ, USA ... though I've only seen a slight flurry up to this point ... I'm in no hurry to see more, thank you.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone,

My name is Mike Johnson and while I have done quite a few Joint Ventures of my own products and provided support in others, this is my first time working here at what appears to be the best JV site on the web.

I look forward to working with you all.

Mike
    Taking the Internet by Storm One Blog at a Time...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Guys!

I'm George from Virginia, USA. (we're about 3 feet deep in snow which is why I'm stuck here on this forum )

I've been hanging around a bit at WF and DP so I actually know quite a few of the people here!

Anyways, hope I can make this place a better place to be!
    ~George
    SERP Elite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello there Mike and everybody.

My name is Thoriso Mashego, just joined recently and looking forward to forming relations with many people here. I will be reading more and posting less, there is so much content here it will take me some time to assimilate and integrate myself in.
    Get Great Real Estate Information Online from somebody who is actually succeeding in it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, My name is John gordon, totally new to JV marketing, I live in south london(West Croydon, UK) recently discharged from hospital, I had a stroke! so will need a lot of hand holding to get this thing going! I plan to be financially independent asap with help from kind souls,

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone...I Just Wanted to Introduce Myself: Chris Silver

Hey everyone, my name is Chris Silver, and here is my story (a brief summary atleast).
    I have been an internet marketer for about three years now, and I'm still learning more every day.
    In fact, I believe no matter how much you know, there is always so much more to learn.
    Also, I believe a good teacher must be teachable and everyone has something we can all learn from.

I came from quite a humble beginning. I first discovered internet marketing while working in a factory as a
    labourer. I despised my job, and every single day was like torture to me. I worked 12 hours per day, and I was mentally and physically drained. I knew there were individuals making a great living online from the comfort of their own homes. I began to study these individuals for quite some time, and it wasn't long before I was achieving similar results.

My friends and family began to seek advice on how I was able to supplement my income. I began to show them how I was doing this, and this was how I paved the way for Mad Cash Machine, which I eventually created a whole course about. You see, I discovered that simple daily actions repeated over and over achieved similar, predictable results over time, and now I want to show the world my sytem.

I just wanted to encourage everyone that dreams do come true...
    http://madcashmachine.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Signed up earlier. Trying to get things going for 2010 and looking for advise and assistance. Am a Old newbie with plenty of trys but not giving up hope. Will make a splash in 2010. Merry Christmas and a successful New Year to all.

Charles

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Rhonda Giarraffa. I am an long time marketer and have been in the IM game for close to two years. My company is Learning Link Direct with a few sister companies under the umbrella, one being Affiliate Learning Links. I am originally from Orange County, Ca. and now live in Atlanta, Ga.

I look forward to growing with those of you that love to work as hard on this as I do.

This is my life day in and day out. I love learning every single day and love sharing what I learn with others just as much.

Hope to chat and share killer launches and strategies in the near future.

Thanks Mike for making this a terrific place to hook up with like minded partners.

Rhonda
    Rhonda Giarraffa<br />Will be setting up Affiliate Learning Links <br />for JV&#039;s in March 2010<br />http://affiliatelearninglinks.com<br />http://affiliatetrainingpros.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 325 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast