+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where can i get free resources for learning IM

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

where can i get free resources for learning IM

Hello People,

My new friend Mr. Essai advised me to learn as much as i can before confronting success in this world of IM and I totally agree. I am a student by profession and I dont have lot of cash at my disposal to purchase materials for learning the marketing techniques. He (Essai) talked about free resources available on the net. Can anybody help me as to where can i find them???

Help and Guideline appriciated

Mrugank

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: where can i get free resources for learning IM

A great free resource is Ed dale's 30 day challenge.

http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com

Try it out.

Cheers

Tim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Another source of free resources regarding IM is giveaways. While many people do submit sub-par products, others submit very useful ebooks, software, and memberships that can help you learn things such as website building, list-building, affiliate marketing, and much much more.

An example of a giveaway would be http://www.the-thanksgiving-giveaway.com.

Once you join one, the owner usually notifies you when new giveaways are opening so that you can head over to see if there's anything useful that you want.

Word of warning, you should not go and learn everything you find at once. You should focus on a certain aspect and get a firm understanding of it and even implement it before moving on. As in, don't try to learn affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, web design, and copywriting all at once.

Hope that helps.

Curtis
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks a Million Tim
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Buchalka
    A great free resource is Ed dale's 30 day challenge.

http://www.thirtydaychallenge.com

Try it out.

Cheers

Tim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cutris thanks for the advice. I will stick to one thing and master it. hopefully affiliate marketing. can u suggest if or not it is a good idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Ng
    Another source of free resources regarding IM is giveaways. While many people do submit sub-par products, others submit very useful ebooks, software, and memberships that can help you learn things such as website building, list-building, affiliate marketing, and much much more.

An example of a giveaway would be http://www.the-thanksgiving-giveaway.com.

Once you join one, the owner usually notifies you when new giveaways are opening so that you can head over to see if there's anything useful that you want.

Word of warning, you should not go and learn everything you find at once. You should focus on a certain aspect and get a firm understanding of it and even implement it before moving on. As in, don't try to learn affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, web design, and copywriting all at once.

Hope that helps.

Curtis

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

First off you can`t learn internet marketing over night, second go to google and search internet marketing 101 and buy some ebooks from the im guru`s and learn some techniques, write down all you think it`s good and third do some actualy work, i mean put in application what you have read in the ebooks or tutorials you found on the internet.

Best Regards,
    Iulian
    &quot;You have to do what you love to do, not get stuck in that comfort zone of a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it.&quot;<br />-- Lucinda Basset

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mrugank,

consider joining the warrior forum.
    There's tons of information and you can post you question on every topic related to IM.

http://www.warriorforum.com

Ralf

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Ralf's on the ball.

As I scrolled down I thought "Why hasn't anyone plugged the WF?"

The WF is one, if not the, best place to go for free IM learning content. It doesn't matter what niche, area or topic... do a search and I pretty much guarantee it will pop up!

Also (if you can) I'd pay to upgrade to the 'War Room' I think it's either $30 or $37 US. Great investment and will end up being worth a lot more to you in the long run.

Good luck.

Nath

Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Skirr
    Hi Mrugank,

consider joining the warrior forum.
    There's tons of information and you can post you question on every topic related to IM.

http://www.warriorforum.com

Ralf
    Is Internet Marketing Killing You?
    Stay tuned for more details...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey mrugank,

You don't have to learn everything before you start. The key is to learn something and implement it asap and build on what you learn through more knowledge as well as success and failure. Everyone fails, just remember that if so many people before you have succeeded, you can too.

I am a member of the war room at WF, and there is a ton of great info, I do suggest that, or 2nd that in this case. Also if you subscribe to some people's lists they will give away good stuff from time to time. Don't forget to sign up for giveaways.

Sylvan Noel

+ Reply to Thread