Hi I am Essai Selvan. I am new to this forum but not to IM . This is my first post and a likely to be a hottest post.

I am going to start a new membership site which charges $37 for 6 months that's $6.16 per month.

It provides members with Adsense templates, PLR Articles, Resell PLR, and MRR products, IM tools (real worthy tools even hosting), marketing courses, videos and more and more... (more means HUGE)

But now that's not the problem.

I decided to start a affiliate program for this site, the real problem is this. I am confused in what kind of affiliate program that I have to use... Please tell me your best choice.

1) One time affiliate commission of $20 more than 50%
2) Recurring commission of $20, once per 6 month
3) Recurring commission of $5, once per 6 month with 5 level deep (This you peoples already knew about it, not only for your sale the sales made by your referrals and their referrals and so on till 5 level deep)

The first one will give you $20 per sale but only once.

The second one will give you recurring commission of $20 per 6 month not every month because the membership site charge itself is as low as $6.16 per month.

The third one is recurring commission $5 per 6 month this is too low but the 5 level affiliate commission is pretty good and you can leverage your affiliate commission for every sale you make. Even 10 sale by you and 10 sale by your referrals can bring millions every year.

Which one will you prefer The 1 or 2 or 3

Or will I have to give affiliate all the three options to choose. I think I am the first one that dare to give 5 level deep affiliate commission.

Please tell me you opinion...

Do i have to increase the charge of membership? (I think lower cost higher value will bring in best satisfaction )