+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you promote this type of Affiliate Program...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Do you promote this type of Affiliate Program...

I think you are going about this wrong. I’m not an expert, but just think about this from and affiliate standpoint. Just check out the screen shot from this week. Also you can see more of this in my prelaunch video over at. http://internetsoftwareriches.com

You need an offer that is attractive to JV’s and affiliates because every email they send has an opportunity cost. If they promote you then they gave up the chance to promote somebody else. Plus you can’t just beat your list with offers every week because you will burn it out. So you have to pick your offers!

Some of the things that I look for in and affiliate offer.

The front end cost has to be at least $77 with a 75% payout or over $100 with a 50% payout. I will not email for anything that has a $4.97 trial offer because you end up with a lot of tire kickers.

It has to have an OTO with a reoccurring payout and have a good stick rate or a high dollar payout.

It has to be through Clickbank or I have to know you or Mike has to have you listed on the launch board. I trust Mike’s judgment.

If you have a squeeze page in place I’m just going to stuff the cookie and bypass it and go straight to your sales page.

I like to see the VSA exit popup. Dave has created a real winner with his software.

It has to have a low refund rate and a strong gravity.

I don’t care about 2nd tier or anything like that. I just want my money now. The truth is most peopling clear there cookies enough that I just don’t see a big advantage to it. It’s nice but just give me a larger chunk up front.

The problem with 2nd tier is you are hoping that somebody else will take action so you can get paid.

Remember the truth is that the affiliate and JV’s are doing you a favor anytime they email anything for anybody.

As a product creator I need them far more then they will ever need me!

Thanks
    Charles Kirkland

P.S. The screen shot above is about returning the love from one affiliate to another. I will only email back for people who email strong for me.

Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Do you promote this type of Affiliate Program...

Thanks for your reply charleskirkland,

charleskirkland,
    I don’t care about 2nd tier or anything like that. I just want my money now.
    This sounds reasonable. :

Any other members have any thoughts about Multi Tier Affiliate commission.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12