+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Need Some Help With SEO/WEB 2.0?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Do You Need Some Help With SEO/WEB 2.0?

Hi guys,

I am offering to help out anyone struggling with SEO (on page or off page) as well as web 2.0 concepts.

Essentially I would take a look at your website, check out your pages, etc and give you some advice on optimizing for SEO and then offer some simple suggestions to get more traffic and use the leverage on the power of web 2.0 for ranking in Google and backlinks, etc as well as more traditional SEO help.

Drop me a line if you need some help or even just for me to critique your website as it.

This is a free with "no strings attached" offer, and I will have to limit numbers as I am busy, but I really do want to help people struggling in this area as it's my area of expertise.

So drop me a line and I will see if I can help.

Cheers

Tim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Do You Need Some Help With SEO/WEB 2.0?

I would love to have you look at a few of my sites. I have spent the past year doing virtual real estate, using various approaches. Cashing the Spike, mini sites, authority sites, article marketing, MLM, squidoo, video ....still not making the profit I need to quite that day job.

Send me a PM. I have to go out of town next week for a trade show but will be checking in. I appreciate your eyes..I checked out your website about 1 st page on Google. I think I just am not doing the KW research correctly or something.

I appreciate the offer regardless of outcome.
    Rebecca Holman<br />Do You Have Your Own Brand?<br />Attraction Marketing At Its Best

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Happy to help out, have sent you a message with contact details.

Cheers

Tim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks to all who contacted me. I believe I have replied to everyone. Let me know if I have missed you.

Cheers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Rob,

How long have you been online?

I suppose you specialize in Web 2.0 strategies and driving traffic?

Do you have any products of your own?

Best,

Bryan Dulaney
    BRYAN DULANEY<br /><br />http://www.LeadArbitrageMethod.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Rob?

I assume you mean me, Tim ;D

I've been online for a long long time, too many years to count actually.

But it's only in the last couple of years I've gotten serious about Internet Marketing. My brother Anthony has been online for close to 5 years in non IM niches and was continually bugging me to go for it.

I've been a software developer for 20+ years but now focus on traffic and web 2.0.

Early this month we launched Take over Page One of Google which is doing well for us.

Additionally early last year, I launched this site Overwhelming Traffic which is a total free resource to give people ways to get great traffic.

Lots of free stuff (including software) on our blog (see link in signature). Hope this answers your question mike, whoops I mean Bryan (joking).

Cheers

Tim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Tim,

I just sent you a reply to a reply you place on one of my earlier posts.

I would be EXTREMELY appreciative if you would look at two of my sites. I have actually implemented part 1 of your suggestion from my other post and have been frustrated by the results. I would be thrilled if we could open a line of communication. Please let me know your thoughts when you are able...

David Parnell

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

David,

More than happy to help out. Give me 24 hours and I'll get back to you.

Cheers

Tim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Tim,

Thanks for offering the service, but personally I don't need it.

I wanted to suggest to you that for your take over page one site that you begin with a capture page, then follow up with your prospects giving away some of the other valuable tips and tools you offer at your other site and your blog. I feel this can increase your visitor value.

If your current set up works, more power to you, but at least do a short split test, more money is more money, and I hope this can help you make more.

Sylvan Noel

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Sylvan,

Your approach is specifically one we do NOT want to follow. We have purposely setup our sales page and blog to allow people at the blog to get access to a heap of free information and opt-in if they choose.

Capture pages are becoming less and less relevant in my opinion, especially in the Internet Marketing niche. People are smart and don't like to be "marketed too", at least all the time.

The real power is building a relationship with your visitors and we achieve this with a multitude of videos on both sites, I mean just read the testimonials on our sales page (yes they are real!).

Our website is getting a lot of traffic these days, proof enough that our methods are working.

Capture pages do not increase value for the visitor, and only possibly for us.

Appreciate the time you have taken to mention it though and we have used them (capture pages) in non IM niches to good effect.

Cheers

Tim

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast