+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yet Another New Member

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Yet Another New Member

Howdy guys,

I've been here on and off for a little while, but really only started posting today.

My history is that I have been a programmer for 20+ years, but maybe it's a mid life crisis of something but I decided to give it away.

Around 18 months ago I launched my first free site overwhelmingtraffic.com on which I don't sell anything but give away great web traffic information.

Built up a nice list, but do not promote to them at all, in fact I made a point of saying I would not promote to them in the opt-in video!

Have successfully launched a number of non IM products on clickbank which continue to do well (with my business partner and brother Anthony).

We recently launched our next product takeoverpageone.com and that is doing ok so far.

Anyway my point here is for people just starting out, keep plugging away! Don't give up, keep working at it, and you will get there.

Since my area of expertise is SEO and web 2.0, if anyone needs help along those lines, drop me a line, would be glad to help, offer suggestions for your website, etc.

Would be my small way of helping out.

Can also call upon my for programming help, although I don't actually program any more, I outsource all my development work, and manage the coders.

Well thats my introduction over, expect to see and hear from me more from now on.

Cheers

Tim

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Yet Another New Member

Glad to have you aboard, Tim ... I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

I'm a little slow getting back in the saddle after a few days @ the InnerMasterMind event at The Venetian in Vegas ... hope to be back to normal by tomorrow.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks Mike,

I am enjoying it already.

Let me know if I can help out around here in any way.

Cheers

Tim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Tim,
    I have just opted in for your Free Traffic email info, and looking forward to some good reading. BTW I really like your delivery on the video's. Very personable.

I'm a fellow Aussie with a Direct Marketing, Sales and small business background.

I hope we see more of your tips and help on this forum.

All the best in your IM efforts.

Bill 8)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the reply, appreciate the feedback. I certainly aim to help out as much as I can around here.

Glad to meet another fellow aussie here.

Best of luck with your efforts in IM as well, and let me know if I can help you out.

Cheers

Tim

+ Reply to Thread