View Poll Results: To what extend are you ready to help your JV partners?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ready to give testimonials

0 0%
  • Ready to criticize the product

0 0%
  • Ready to help in the design of the product

0 0%
  • Ready to become an affiliate

0 0%
  • Ready to team up with the product owner

1 100.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To what extend are you ready to help your JV partners?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

To what extend are you ready to help your JV partners?

Hi, this is Stephane from Understanding PPC... Just willing to know to what what extent are you ready to help your JV partners

Reply to this for post to allow other members of the forum to know that you are ready to help them...

Don't forget to state to what extent are you ready to help your JV partners
    Controversial Free Internet Marketing Training.<br />Understanding PPC<br />http://understanding-ppc.110mb.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: To what extend are you ready to help your JV partners?

The extent... hm.

I think my answer is: The extent as what I could do for a really good friend.

Your best friend would care for you naturally, and you for him/her. The extent, in this case when it comes to business is really whatever you'd be able to do for him - as long as it delivers value to everyone involved. Of course sometimes...

It depends on the person him/herself.

When you can trust each other, have a relationship, the extend can be far further.

Sincerely,
    Chong Xin Yun Seth
    http://www.bookedcopywriter.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My guess is it all has to do with how good the product is.

If I like it I'm going to give you and the product a rave review, a glowing testimonial for the sales page, help you refine the product for a re-launch or version 2,3 etc., even help you with some copy writing and suggested resources to help you make the best launch possible. If you offer good ROI percentages for affiliates I'll promote the heck out of it to my lists and via my marketing strategies.

If the product sucks, you can expect the exact opposite. If I bought the product and find out after spending good money that the product sucks I'll write appropriate reviews and plaster the internet ripping the product and author apart.

I just have to be honest about this as always.
    Here&#039;s To Your Massive Success,<br /><br />Sincerely,<br />Bruce Nelkin LMT<br /> <br />Teamwork Makes The Dream Work! <br /> <br />Why not go out on a limb? <br />That&#039;s where ALL the fruit is!<br /> <br />Success depends on your backbone<br />Not on your wishbone.<br /><br />Thoughts Determine What You Want, <br />ACTION Determines What You Get.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'd be happy to help you setup a strategy to get a heap of free targeted traffic to your page(s).

+ Reply to Thread