+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is the fastest way to build your army of affiliates. What works for you?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

What is the fastest way to build your army of affiliates. What works for you?

What is the fastest way to build your army of affiliates?
    What works for you?...
    Controversial Free Internet Marketing Training.<br />Understanding PPC<br />http://understanding-ppc.110mb.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What is the fastest way to build your army of affiliates. What works for you?

This idea is novel...

Contact them! lol.

Ok, I won't be a smarta$$. But seriously though, make a list of who you want to promote your product. If you have a hard time, search for people who would be competitors.

Then just call them, mail them or email. I would call or mail, some of these bigger names won't respond to email unless they know you, so a phone call or snail mail will show you are willing to work and go out of your way to get their attention, then you probably are working hard to make money and will promote them in the future.

Rob

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: What is the fastest way to build your army of affiliates. What works for you?

If you're in the IM niche (and I assume a lot of people here are) then your list are your affiliates, well some of them at least.

If you've got a list and you're treating them well, they'll jump at the chance to promote your product.

If you haven't got a list yet, getting affiliates / JV partners is gonna be tough unless you've got something good to offer them. Some of the big guru's will send a few thousand of their subscribers your way for a fee if you can't send them subscribers back.
    &quot;Yesterday&#039;s History, Tomorrow&#039;s A Mystery, Who You Gonna Be Today?&quot; - From The Film: 21<br /><br />Pushy&#039;s $30K GiveAway: Paid4FreeGoogleAdwords.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

There are lots of things you can do get affiliates. For example being on this forum is a good start. There are also several other good forum you can join.

Another thing that also works really well is be an affiliate for someone else, make them some money, then send them an email introducing yourself. Most people are willing to help someone else who has already helped them. Just make sure you’re not going after someone too big.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I learn something here too that might help, importantly dont jump the gun, dont rush. The affiliation business si also about building the relationship.
    Grab your free books here....<br />http://www.giveandshare.org/?giving_today=61

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I added an affiliate link at the bottom of my sales page.

I made them opt-in to receive an affiliate link.

I now have over 450 affiliates I can contact via email.

It worked great...

Craig

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Work to turn everybody into and affiliate.

Use the Butterfly script and make it a point to let people know
    that they can make money by promoting your site.

Give people a reason to tell others and show them how to do it.

Thanks
    Charles

Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

There are several methods you can use:

ClickBank marketplace
    PDC marketplace
    Facebook
    Forums
    Place your affiliate URL on your sales page

membershipmillionaire.com (not my site) also allows you to post your affiliate program if your a silver member - that's worked quite well for me.

The key is to use ALL of the above methods any others you come across and together you will build a list of partners in no time.

Of course your offer/pitch needs to be appealing

I want YOU as my JV Partner - $1000 Cash Contest + $100 on OTO<br />Giveaway Buddy Membership Launches November 18th http://www.giveawaybuddy.com/jvsignup.php

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I agree with Rob.

For Niche Dominator I reached out to a select few affiliates that had done well for me in the past, then I launched a campaign to get in touch with some of the bigger names - Filsaime, Kern, Chia and the like.

Unfortunately, those guys don't usually promote new stuff for "untested" marketers who have been dabbling in obscurity (like me), or that haven't paid into their mastermind groups, so that made it a little difficult.

I'm hoping that this forum will also help with an upcoming launch.

-Cam

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

as some one said you own targeted list is a good place to start.
    But personally I won't do that until the people in the list become buyers.
    Because once they become JV partners the chances of them buying our forth coming
    products become less as they expect to be JV's again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast