Type One Media - Step Into Your Purpose Workshop Launch - JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Monday, October 25th 2021
Launch Day: Monday, November 1st 2021

Dear fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner,

Are you ready to earn 100% commission by helping your audience Step Into Their Purpose with my bestselling workshop?

You see, years ago one of my mentors taught me that every year, on your birthday, instead of focusing on what you can get… you should focus on what you can give.

Which is why this year, to celebrate my birthday I am giving away the most abundant thing I can imagine...

I am giving 100% of the commission on my best-in-class workshop—to you.

Why? The truth is: this workshop reaches more of the people it was designed to help when you get it all. And I knew this would be a great way for us to enjoy working together and discover other ways for us to partner together in the future.

In a hurry? Here’s where you can learn more and sign up now: Type One Media Step Into Your Purpose Workshop Launch - JV Invite

But first, you may be wondering…

Who am I?

I am a writer, lecturer, and advisor to many of the world's foremost personal growth and high-performance thought-leaders. I am most known for my work as a senior copywriter for Mindvalley, and for my articles and courses, where I bring leading-edge human well-being philosophy and consciousness studies to the mainstream.

I am passionate about his goal of helping 1 million people discover and step into their purpose to become greater forces for good in the world.

Here are the Details For This Launch:

The Step Into Your Purpose Workshop is $197 discounted 80% to just $37 for this launch period.

During this launch, you get 100% of the commission paid out automatically after the 14-day new customer period.

$5+ EPC - Straight to sales page
5% Conversion Ratio

And as an added bonus, when you promote during the launch period Colton will write you custom email swipe that boosts your authority and your conversions (worth $1,500 on its own).

How's that for a win/win?

To sum it all up...

Here’s What You Get As A Partner Today:

- 7-Figure High-Converting Email Launch Swipes Proven to Convert Across Several Personal Development Niches
- Industry-Leading Sales Page That Converts Earns $5+ EPC
- Custom Swipe Copy That Boosts Your Authority And Sales (worth $1,500)
- 100% Commission Launch Links And Real-Time Accurate Tracking
- Exclusive Conversion Boosting Launch Bonuses
- Instant Access to the 'Step Into Your Purpose' Workshop For Your Review

I am very excited to get closer to reaching my goal of helping 1 million people step into their purpose.And I'm very grateful for your help!

But this offer is only lasting until Nov 19th.

So, if this resonates with you... don't wait...here's what to do next to boost your revenues this month.

Sign up as an affiliate here today: Type One Media - Step Into Your Purpose Workshop Launch - JV Invite

After that, I’ll welcome you with an email about your custom swipe and we'll coordinate mailing dates.

Looking forward to it!

Cheers,
Colton

Type One Media - Step Into Your Purpose Workshop Launch - JV Invite