+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Start using WSO's to test ideas and make some extra money

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Start using WSO's to test ideas and make some extra money

A quick case study about getting traffic, building your list, making some sales, and testing your product.

How to use the warrior forum to your advantage.

I created 2 hours of advanced “WordPress” videos at the first of the year. But I just never got around to doing much with it outside of my own list. There is never enough time in the day.

So how can I use this to make money, because you don’t make money unless somebody buys something.

This is what I did.

1. I posted a WSO on the warrior forum and just gave the videos away for free, no strings attached. Cost “$20”. I have had this post bumped 2 times at a cost of $20 each.

2. I then posted the WSO as a Digg story this morning and so far I have 17 Diggs. Cost “0” I did ask a few people to look at it.

So for a total cost of $60 I have gotten 40 comments about the product and over 1,900 views of the thread and around 771 signups.

So Big Stinking Deal?

I didn’t make any direct sales and spent $60 for a little over 771 signup?

So how do you make money if you just give your stuff away FREE?

The answer …….In the follow up sequence after you build your relationship with them.

See a pattern here?

Now check out this screen shot. $552.46 in sales yesterday and most of it from email follow-ups for other peoples products.

4 sales for Jonny Andrews

6 sales for Tim & Steve at Commission Blueprint.

5 sales for my own product.

I have Craig Beckta, Dale Gale, Chris Freville, & Mike Filsaime all lined up in the follow-up emails.

By doing this I’m going to get sales. for my JV partners, getting feedback about the product, building a list, and just helping others.

Thanks
    Charles Kirkland
    Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Start using WSO's to test ideas and make some extra money

I have run a WSO before and its profitable..
    It will give you certain ideas on how to tweak your sales letter, find the conversion rate..
    ideal of people seeking JV's
    recommended

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Charles,

Nice work, and great post.
    Thanks for the info (and screen shot).

If you don't mind me asking how do you approach your follow-ups?
    For example, would you promote a product 3-4 times over a week and then simply move on to the next product for the next week in your sequence?

If so, do you do this with your entire list?

I've read about so many different strategies for follow-up sequence it's hard to know which one's best, although circumstance and product certainly plays a part in it.

Thanks,

Pushy
    &quot;Yesterday&#039;s History, Tomorrow&#039;s A Mystery, Who You Gonna Be Today?&quot; - From The Film: 21<br /><br />Pushy&#039;s $30K GiveAway: Paid4FreeGoogleAdwords.com

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I have the follow up emails to send out every 3 days.

I alt the emails between content with nothing to buy and content that ends with the easy way to fix things at the end.

But all the emails have great info and no real direct sales pitch. The are all soft sales.

The key I think is to send out emails that people would want to read.

I know some people send nothing but pitches but and do well, but they burn out there list and always need fresh blood. Short term gains.

Thanks
    Charles

Looking For An Affiliate Program That Really Converts...<br /><br />http://onlineaffiliatecoaching.com/affiliate.htm

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great info, thanks
    Grab your free books here....<br />http://www.giveandshare.org/?giving_today=61

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great post!

WF has been very good to me, and I'm a huge believer in using WSO's to both boost your business and get new subscribers. It's become a bit of a feeding frenzy lately, but with more and more people losing their jobs there is a constant stream of new people who are hearing about WF and "make money online" stuff.

Great way to test your message and measure conversions though...

-cam

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I like this post, well done.

I am going to try this one with some new software I have developed (a wordpress plugin).

Cheers

Tim

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good post, giving away free product can end up being very profitable.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

im going to jump in at some point and do my own WSO because i definitely have seen the benefit, but even more so now due to this post. Thanks alot Charles
    WHY BE DUMB WHEN YOU CAN BE A GENIUS™<br /><br />http://dageniusmarketer.com<br />http://twittermebaby.com<br /><br />Da Big Blue Book Of Marketing-Vol. 1- Its Almost Here!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

The key here is that you have to have a strong backend to make money by giving stuff away. Even if its somebody else product make sure you have a proven follow up sequence to keep the sales coming in even long after they opt in.

Plus give away some really good content.

Charles

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast