Auto - Success Magic - JV Invite
Launch Day: Friday, December 18th 2020

Hi my name is Andrea and I am the affiliate manager for Brainwave Entrainment MP3. I and the team at Brainwave Entrainment MP3 have worked tirelessly on our very first launch. Yes we are noobs at this and we want to put our best foot forward.

We are proud to announce our new product launch Auto-Success Magic, a digital product which consists of subliminal audio recordings that automatically attracts success, wealth and abundance in anyone's life.

The product is a one step funnel and the price for Auto-Success Magic is $49.99. Affiliates that promote Auto-Success Magic will receive 50% commissions $24.99 per sale.

Auto-Success Magic consists of 4 digital files, three MP3s and one MP4 file. Customers are processed through WarriorPlus via Stripe and your commissions will automatically show up in your affiliate wallet in your WarriorPlus panel.

All commissions will be paid monthly and paid via your PayPal account. You must have a WarriorPlus account to request approval to your affiliate link.

If you have a list for law of attraction, self-help, personal development, and make money online then we would love to have you as an affiliate.

Register:

Auto - Success Magic - JV Invite