Thread: Efrhen Gallego - Pandemic 2020 Survival Guide JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Efrhen Gallego - Pandemic 2020 Survival Guide - JV Invite

Launch Day: Tuesday, May 12th 2020

Cash in on the Greatest Health and Economic Disaster of the Last 100 years,
    While at the same time helping people and saving lives.

What was the last time you talked with a relative or a friend about Internet Marketing? Not recently? what about The Killer Coronavirus? That is what you see in the news and the main topic of conversation.

In Mid-February, I was going about my business giving the finishing touches to an Info product about WordPress Website Speed Optimization that had been three months under development.

But as the Coronavirus pandemic exploded into everyone's attention I decided to drop everything and dedicate all my time to research this scary new threat. That is how Pandemic 2020 Survival Guide came about to be.

During the last two months I have spent over 16 hours a day researching online. I also have reached out too frequently to friends and relatives in the Medical and Economics field. I was trying to understand the ramifications and consequences of the Covid-19 Pandemic. What I discovered was GRIM, as I went back and studied the deadly Spanish Flu of 1918 and The Great Depression. Together with highly knowledgeable Health Care and Financial Professionals, I have put together the Pandemic 2020 Survival Guide.

Go take a look at the sales page. Sorry guys , no fancy videos on the sales page.

Did not have the opportunity to reach out to JV Partners to make a better funded launch, so no Big Cash prizes, either.

Now I know in this business many times we are guilty of hyping things. Not this time around.

We have gone over the sales page with the team and made sure every single promise and every single phrase in the copy matches up with information within the product.

I also took the unprecedented decision to advertise clearly in the Front-End copy "NO REFUNDS ALLOWED" "ALL SALES ARE FINAL". We are not accepting tire-kickers or time wasters. If you convert a SALE, your commission is yours to keep, as should be. We think our product is THAT good. The customer does have a 30 days Money- Back Warranty on the #1 Upsell or #1 Downsell One Year membership.

WARN PayPal because your account Balance WILL explode. This baby can be promoted to EVERYBODY because it isn't just for the Internet Marketing/Make Money Online Crowd. It is for anyone that is concerned about the ongoing Pandemic because .... guys IT IS NOT OVER.

PANDEMIC IS NOT OVER. TAKE CARE OUT THERE

Proven Funnel in a Red-Hot Niche
    85% in the Front End --> 60% in the Back-End
    Grab to opportunity to collect your share of yearly recurring commissions on combined Health/Investment Newsletter memberships.
    Front-End Pandemic 2020 Survival Guide $12.95-$19.95 Dimesale
    Upgrade #1/Downsell #1 Survive and Prosper 2020 ($39.95-$59.95)

Check out our Jv-Page

See you on the inside!!

The steps you MUST take in next 15 days to protect yourself from the worst financial and health disaster in Modern History...
    https://warriorplus.com/o2/v/km6dmp/rpxl4s

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Performer Affiliates'only Website Page

For my Performer Affiliates(10+sales, I share the most important information found in the Pandemic Survival Guide on a unique ,FOR YOUR EYES ONLY WEBPAGE . This access is PERMANENT and won't expire, as long as you keep promoting my new product launches. Additionally I share my private Pandemic Collapse Futures Commodities Trades that have over 90% accuracy. Most importantly I show you the precise App I use. I also show you alternative Futures Brokers you would need if you cannot use this app because of your country of residence (App Company DOES NOT accept USA or Canada residents, Sorry). Precise entry points and suggested target exit points provided to ensure profits. These are not "Buy and Hope" investment types of trades or random daytrade gambling. These trades are possible because the Wordwide Commodities and Financial markets have been thrown in disarray by the Coronavirus Shock. This allows us to do trades that would not be possible otherwise.

When you place one of these trades You are 100% sure, the market is going to move in your favor. If by some chance you are stopped out, you can go again knowing the deck is STACKED in your favor because unstoppable market forces dictate so. If you can use the App, you only need at $100 to invest. As soon as you reach 10 sales , I will send you a Web link and Password. Investing in the Futures contracts themselves in an US Based Futures Broker would requiere at least $10,000 because contracts are much larger. But you have this restriction Only if you live in the USA or Canada.

I will also post on this affiliate's only website any other information I believe will be useful to you as an entrepreneur. I will also post advance notice of any new products I launch as well. See you on the inside and let's make some money.

+ Reply to Thread