+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello JV Notify Communtiy

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Northwest USA / Central Pacific Coast of Mexico
    My Thumbs Up

Hello JV Notify Communtiy

My name is Jed Vaughn. I am a travel writer by trade and an aspiring JV product creator and affiliate. I live in Washington State USA during the spring and summer... and the Central Pacific Coast of Mexico in the fall and winter when the weather turns nasty up north. I am committed to working with others in this arena in a reciprocal way and look forward to making new freinds and relationships as I progress through the process. I'm grateful for the platform and being able to access and utilize it to the best of my ability.

Best regards,
    Jed Vaughn

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP, Gerald ... glad to have you aboard!

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by GERALD VAUGHN View Post
    My name is Jed Vaughn. I am a travel writer by trade and an aspiring JV product creator and affiliate. I live in Washington State USA during the spring and summer... and the Central Pacific Coast of Mexico in the fall and winter when the weather turns nasty up north. I am committed to working with others in this arena in a reciprocal way and look forward to making new freinds and relationships as I progress through the process. I'm grateful for the platform and being able to access and utilize it to the best of my ability.

Best regards,
    Jed Vaughn

+ Reply to Thread