+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey! I'm new to JVN Pro and need help understand launches

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey! I'm new to JVN Pro and need help understand launches

I see that each launch has a cart open and cart close date. Does it mean that the offer will be sold out after the cart close date and affiliates won't receive commission for promotions later on?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP, Apratim.

In most cases, the launch phase offers special promotional pricing +/or bonuses, designed to maximize sales during that period, and will still be available for sale, albeit the standard package, at regular every day prices. Unless the vendor announces an end to the affiliate program, or specifies that promotion will no longer be a part of it, the affiliate should still be compensated for referred, retained sales.

That being said, some promotions are only offered within a specific time-frame to the general public, and will not be open to new sales beyond that, unless the vendor specifically decides to re-open it. Again, if the product is available for sale to the general public, and the affiliate program remains active, affiliates should be paid on referred, retained sales.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Apratim Barua View Post
    I see that each launch has a cart open and cart close date. Does it mean that the offer will be sold out after the cart close date and affiliates won't receive commission for promotions later on?

+ Reply to Thread