+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jameson Brandon - Peak Mindset Principles JV Invite

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Jameson Brandon - Peak Mindset Principles - JV Invite

Launch Day: Tuesday, December 3rd 2019

Earn $29 per sale and up to $4,800 in affiliate cash bonuses!

After over 8 years of studying geniuses to billionaires and applying the common practices and traits to my own life and clients life, I am finally releasing a set of simple exercises designed for rapid change called Peak Mindset Principles.

The last 11 years have brought us the greatest bull run in the history of the stock markets, we have had some of the lowest interest rates in the last 50 years, yet 87% of people are unhappy, people are consumed with debt and doubt. This bothers me deeply, we are living in some of the most abundant times yet most people are not thriving, this isn’t a resource issue, this is a mindset issue.

This is an issue with bad emotions gone unchecked, that then turned into a mood, then a behavior, a habit and now a default. What if we could change all that? Not through years of “deep work” but through simple exercises consistently applied to improve awareness, increase self esteem and create lasting change!

See I am the guinea pig here, I have gone out to find and harness flow, pushed my body to the brink of injury and beyond, pushed my mind through extended meditations and rebuilt my self-esteem time and time again and what I realized is that there are shortcuts in, and what works each time is different because there is a compound effect to knowledge and the ego.

Peak Mindset Principles is designed to provide tools to the beginner all the way to the advanced personal development junky who has gone through the extremes and still finding they are operating at their best on a consistent basis.

Register now to promote Peak Mindset Principles:

Last edited by Jameson Brandon; 12-05-2019 at 03:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread