Dr. Gleb Tsipursky - Free Webinar: 5 Key Questions to Avoiding Business Disasters and Making the Most Profitable Decisions - JV Invite
Pre-Launch Begins: Tuesday, October 1st 2019
Launch Day: Tuesday, October 15th 2019

Making good decisions is an essential life skill that’s rarely taught, and countless businesses and careers are brought down by poor decisions.

My forthcoming book, “Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters” is the first book to focus on cognitive biases in business leadership and reveal how leaders can overcome these dangerous judgment errors effectively. (The book will be traditionally published with Career Press later this fall.)

I invite you to help me launch a FREE webinar that will share the key take-aways from the book called “5 Key Questions to Avoiding Business Disasters and Making the Most Profitable Decisions”

Your audience will thank you for referring them to this valuable, engaging, and high-quality free webinar, while you will make money with little effort.

-********** $1,000 prize for JV with most webinar signups by Oct 15
-********** 60% commission ($177-$2,397 per sale)

More details on JV page: Dr. Gleb Tsipursky - Free Webinar: 5 Key Questions to Avoiding Business Disasters and Making the Most Profitable Decisions - JV Invite

ABOUT ME

I serve as the CEO of the boutique consulting, coaching, and training firm Disaster Avoidance Experts, which uses a proprietary methodology based on groundbreaking research to help leaders and organizations maximize their bottom lines through better decision-making.

My expertise comes from over 20 years of consulting, coaching, speaking, and training for mid-size and large businesses and nonprofits. My expertise also comes from my research and teaching background as a behavioral economist and cognitive neuroscientist studying the psychology of decision making in business and other contexts. I spent over 15 years in academia, including 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University and before that a Fellow at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill.

My cutting-edge thought leadership was featured in over 400 articles I published and over 350 interviews I gave to popular venues that include Fast Company, CBS News, Time, Scientific American, Psychology Today, The Conversation, Business Insider, Government Executive, The Chronicle of Philanthropy, Inc. Magazine, and many others.

Dr. Gleb Tsipursky - Free Webinar: 5 Key Questions to Avoiding Business Disasters and Making the Most Profitable Decisions - JV Invite