+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Smile Hello

Hello, everyone My name is Jackie Scott, I am a newbie don't know much about the affiliate marketing world but I have been watching videos for a while now, I am now ready to get my feet wet, I have always wanted to be my own boss, learn new things and met new friends. I am looking forward to a new chapter in my life.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Morgan Scott

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jackie ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Edwards View Post
    Hello, everyone My name is Jackie Scott, I am a newbie don't know much about the affiliate marketing world but I have been watching videos for a while now, I am now ready to get my feet wet, I have always wanted to be my own boss, learn new things and met new friends. I am looking forward to a new chapter in my life.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    well i am new too and hope this is the Place to do it

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    To be honest with you, John ... JVNotifyPro.com was not created to be used by IM and affiliate marketing newbies. We had a site called Internet Marketing For Newbies, which had an active forum back in the early 2000s, for that particular audience. Graduates of IM4Newbies moved on to JVNP, which was meant for experienced, established eBiz men and woman.

However, as years went by, with IM4Newbies (temporarily) in hiatus, we started offering free affiliate training, courtesy of a few of our long time partners, who also happen to be very successful affiliates, in an effort to help future affiliates grow from within.

Have a great weekend!

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by John Basha View Post
    well i am new too and hope this is the Place to do it

+ Reply to Thread