+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Mwmber

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

New Mwmber

Hi my name is Scott Rudy, I'm 60yrs old and live in Dayton, Ohio USA. My wife and I live on a very limited income and we need an income boost. About a month ago I decided to start looking into affiliate marketing.

I watched a lot of YouTube videos on making money online and found a course and joined it. I have so much to learn, I did however get five leads my first two weeks, not bad.

I love to help people anyway I can if I can and I'm hoping to learn enough to start helping people change their lives through internet marketing.

I hope to become a good asset to JV.

Thanks
    Scott Rusy
    Scott Rudy

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Scott ... as an affiliate marketer, you're essentially a commissioned salesperson for the vendor behind the product you're promoting, and as long as you treat it as the business it is, remaining structured, consistent, maintaining your focus, and have patience, you should be fine. Find solid vendors and products in niches that you're passionate about, track your promotions and progress, adjust through trial and error, and give it 100%, same as you would when trying to succeed in the brick and mortar world.

Much success,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Rudy View Post
    Hi my name is Scott Rudy, I'm 60yrs old and live in Dayton, Ohio USA. My wife and I live on a very limited income and we need an income boost. About a month ago I decided to start looking into affiliate marketing.

I watched a lot of YouTube videos on making money online and found a course and joined it. I have so much to learn, I did however get five leads my first two weeks, not bad.

I love to help people anyway I can if I can and I'm hoping to learn enough to start helping people change their lives through internet marketing.

I hope to become a good asset to JV.

Thanks
    Scott Rusy

+ Reply to Thread